Best Fight scene (not battle) in the MCU ?

Definitely the elevator fight in TWS and the highway fight. One that is underrated is the Thor vs body guards in Thor.

Cap and Bucky vs Tony is definitely up there for me as well.

Last edited:
I can watch that intro sequence on the Lemurian Star, culminating in the fight between Cap and Batroc, over and over. I get that the Winter Soldier fight on the road was popular, and I also loved the elevator fight followed by the taking out of the Quinjet, but that first segment is just great, from Black Widow quipping about setting Cap up with dates to both Cap and Natasha taking out men like clockwork.

So I voted for Cap vs. Batroc, but, really, it's that whole first segment that I love.

New character, Aldrich Killian vs Drax The Destroyer link in my signature.

New character battle, Aldrich Killian vs Drax The Destroyer link in my signature.

Umm...Anything from Winter Soldier lol

The Winter Soldier highway fight is tops. Everything was on point...the intensity, the choreography, the music. That scene made me a Cap fan as well as a Winter Soldier fan.

I'm suprised Hulk vs Hulkbuster isn't getting more love, it blew me away when I saw Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Elevator fight in TWS, followed closely by the highway fight and Cap and Bucky vs Tony.

Iron Man vs Cap and Bucky. I love just about every fight scene in the poll but none can top this one only because we saw a Tony Stark that was angry and bloodlusted. He could have killed Cap more times that I could count and would've easily done the same if he were alone with Bucky.

While he lost the fight showed how dangerous he can actually be.

Iron Man vs Cap and Bucky. I love just about every fight scene in the poll but none can top this one only because we saw a Tony Stark that was angry and bloodlusted. He could have killed Cap more times that I could count and would've easily done the same if he were alone with Bucky.

While he lost the fight showed how dangerous he can actually be.

One on one he would've killed either one of them fairly comfortably and in a open space he would've probably beaten both at the same time.

The Winter Soldier highway fight is tops. Everything was on point...the intensity, the choreography, the music. That scene made me a Cap fan as well as a Winter Soldier fan.

Agreed

(Except I was always a Cap fan)

Also I highly recommend the Lego Captain America 3: Nazi Zombie video on YouTube.

Trust me, it's one of the best YouTube videos of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"