The Batman Merchandise

I'm trying to find that 4 in Batman with a 3 accessories and mystery card. But I can't find it on Amazon. Is it under another name?

So I was able to preorder the Amazon multi figure set, the 12-inch Batman, and wingsuit Batman from Spin Master

"I got one, Ma!"

hidden-gun.gif

Damn, you guys are lucky...here in Germany there is not one piece of Merchandise for the movie as far as i can tell.

So these are the basic/kids line, like Mattel/Toybiz from the past movies?

So these are the basic/kids line, like Mattel/Toybiz from the past movies?
Yeah. The basic figures that are geared more towards kids or collectors like us are made by Spin Master. The more adult-oriented figures for more of the older population are the ones made by McFarlane toys. The McFarlane toys won't be out till the end of January. I know on Amazon they won't be available to January 28th but Target that I know for a fact will have them January 9th but they can't put them out to January 23rd. Seems like they have a street date on them. So it looks like the McFarlane The Batman figures have a street date of January 23rd and the Spin Master The Batman figures are available January 1st.

Yeah. The basic figures that are geared more towards kids or collectors like us are made by Spin Master. The more adult-oriented figures for more of the older population are the ones made by McFarlane toys. The McFarlane toys won't be out till the end of January. I know on Amazon they won't be available to January 28th but Target that I know for a fact will have them January 9th but they can't put them out to January 23rd. Seems like they have a street date on them. So it looks like the McFarlane The Batman figures have a street date of January 23rd and the Spin Master The Batman figures are available January 1st.
Thanks man, I was here expecting Mattel line :funny: they don't look so bad, though.

Picked up the big LEGO Technic Batmobile this weekend, the ONLY thing on it I am not fan of is the rear fenders don't extend back enough to emulate the 'fins' on the real car other than that the thing is dope, I have not built it yet but it is gonna be BIG, over a foot and a half long, the BIGGEST Lego build I have EVER done to date.

Hope Mafex tackles this film with the same amount of love as they did TDK

They will, their Marvel and DC license has expanded too far not to. But don't expect it till Summer 2023.

I wonder if they will release a model kit of the Batmobile, I have (unbuilt) a 1989 car (original issue), the forever car, the tumbler (can be built as the version with camo and the cannon from TDKR) and the batman v superman one.

BKWxro9y_o.jpg

all done this thing is a beast, as i said almost 18" long has light up bricks one under the front hood (you pull back on a throttle lever in the cockpit to light it) and one under the engine to light up the mostly transparent engine (you push down on the 'removable' steering knob that sticks out of the roof).

Last edited:
I gotta stop buying shirts, but this was pretty rad.

BDD27B86-90C7-4321-AB3C-246AAC616B69.png

Last edited:

F*** Amazon. They said my wingsuit Batman was supposed to been here today and they're talking about that they don't know when it's going to arrive. F****** idiots. That's why I always shop at either Target or Walmart. I tried Amazon but now I'm f****** pissed right now that I can't get my Batman movie figures. Bunch of *****es.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"