THE BATMAN VS HUSH real!

the site says this information was available in MARCH 2007

not only that but it's been posted here numerous times...

Even if it were true, I'd be heavily disappointed.

Since this type of story needs to take place further along in Batman's career, and "The Batman" is too young of a show to have that happen, Hush would only work on an animated level in the continuity of B:TAS.

Kevin Conroy is the Batman I'd want to see taking on Hush.

CFE

Even if it were true, I'd be heavily disappointed.

Since this type of story needs to take place further along in Batman's career, and "The Batman" is too young of a show to have that happen, Hush would only work on an animated level in the continuity of B:TAS.

Kevin Conroy is the Batman I'd want to see taking on Hush.

CFE

Sorry to dissapoint you, but it wouldn't have worked for neither "The Batman" nor "B:TAS". Both shows already featured the friends-gone-bad angle, and to do it again would have been redundant.

the friends gone bad angle?

As far as "B:TAS" is concerned, I'm assuming you're talking Harvey Dent becoming Two-Face.

By your logic, that would mean that Hush wouldn't have worked in the comics BC it would've felt redundant...but not only did it NOT feel repetative, but the sales of the books were tremendously successful.

'Sorry to disappoint you' (use spell check next time), but Hush would certainly work in the DCAU.

CFE

the friends gone bad angle?

As far as "B:TAS" is concerned, I'm assuming you're talking Harvey Dent becoming Two-Face.

By your logic, that would mean that Hush wouldn't have worked in the comics BC it would've felt redundant...but not only did it NOT feel repetative, but the sales of the books were tremendously successful.

'Sorry to disappoint you' (use spell check next time), but Hush would certainly work in the DCAU.

CFE

The ONLY reason Hush's sales were successful is because of the whole Jason Todd bruhaha.

And the dynamic between Harvey/Two Face and Bruce/Batman in the comics is different from the one in B:TAS. In the TV series, Bruce and Harvey were close friends since childhood, while in the comics, Harvey and Batman (not Bruce) were allies in fighting crime in Gotham's streets. There's a difference, which is why Hush does not feel repetitive in the comics, (though you could somewhat compare him to Black Mask) but he would feel redundant in continuities where the angle is similar.

Besides, you still haven't provided a clear reason why Hush would work in the DCAU.

The clear reason Hush would work is simple.

The character was brought about in at a time in Batman's career with all the villians and sidekicks and what have you.

"The Batman" doesn't have the right rogues or allies for the story to work. Plus "The Batman" takes place too early in Batman's career for this story to take place. On the other hand, there's enough pathos in the DCAU rendition of Batman to carry the story and make it work.

Not to mention the fact that the likes of Stan Berkowitz and Bruce Timm working on it would prove beneficial, since they know what they're doing when it comes to Batman.

CFE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"