SteveDeKnight

Well I did. But you both chose to ignore my post.

:csad:

:cwink:

I didn't see it...

I'm sorry, I haven't been around as much I guess. I got a full time job that actually keeps me busy all day so I don't have time to surf and read every single post anymore like I used to

Dammit to bad place.

;)

Can't complain too much, I can finally afford to put gas in my car again.

:D

I didn't see it...

I'm sorry, I haven't been around as much I guess. I got a full time job that actually keeps me busy all day so I don't have time to surf and read every single post anymore like I used to

Dammit to bad place.

;)

Can't complain too much, I can finally afford to put gas in my car again.

:D

Hmmm.... its post number 773, sitting right there between your's at 772 and Pat's at 774. :cwink: :woot:

avidreader said:
There's a guy at Sweet, who lives in Vancouver, and he's been giving some daily reports on filming. He told everyone of some great stuff about Noir. Old cars, and police cars etc. Sounds really cool.

He also mentioned about filming at the dam, but I've also seen that somewhere else, but I cant remember where. :O

I am messin' with ya Triplet, so dont take me too seriously. Although the spoiler I wrote is true.

Hmmm.... its post number 773, sitting right there between your's at 772 and Pat's at 774. :cwink: :woot:

I am messin' with ya Triplet, so dont take me too seriously. Although the spoiler I wrote is true.

I thought you meant before when this spoiler was first revealed, whenver that was. I saw your earlier post, of course, but I guess my sarcasm detector is broken.

*kicks it and the complicated machine emits a sharp smell and a wisp of smoke as it gasps its last*

Yeah, it's totally shot.

;) :p

I saw your post. Thanks for the info. But did you know about the dam scene earlier?

I've known about it for a week or so. If you look back to Combat when Lex was watching one of his 33.1 facilities being destroyed by Green Arrow, there was a list of facilities that were still active. One of them was listed as being at some dam site. I'm guessing that's where the phantom is being held and that's where the fight takes place.

I saw your earlier post, of course, but I guess my sarcasm detector is broken.

;) :p

I thought it might have been broken. I hope its all better today. :woot:

Don't worry Patsy that's all you missed. I'm not exactly sure where it appeared 1st, but I do remember reading it on the IMDB SV board, and there wasn't any BS.

Some user created a thread specifically for the finale with a bunch of spoilers, and that was 1 of them.

Here they are:

-The episode is titled "Phantom"
-Clark will battle Bizarro Clark as recently revealed by S.A.M.
-Filiming is currently taking place at an old power generation station (a dam) in Mission, BC (called 'Stave Falls').
-[EDIT] Credit goes to NoSpam on the Kryptonsite forums: 'Combat' Foreshadows to the season finale. Lex was reading a list of the compromised 33.1 facilities and the very last facility not compromised on the list was "Reeves Dam".
-Lionel's discovery at the end of the season premiere will come into play in this episode.
-Clark's trust in someone will be misguided, as a betrayal will cause grave consequences.
-Chloe will finally show her meteor freak powers when she is unconscious.
-Lois will be stabbed in the gut.
-Martian Manhunter will return.
-[EDIT] Roles being cast for Phantom include: Governor Corrigan, Phillippe, Jean Luc, Eva, deputy, chopper pilot, farmer, and security officer. Completely unnecessary bit of news but I thought I would put it here anyway.

Lenny from Sweet, just posted a scan of the Sci-Fi article with Steve DeKnight. I knew the earlier release was an edit job. He goes a little more into the Clark/Lex dynamic. How Lex with Lana is all about Clark. :up:

I can only post a link, 'cause you cant right click and save there, so I hope everyone can view it. In the meantime, I'll play around with it and see if I can upload here.

http://lanaclark.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=spoilers&action=display&num=1175883870

Thanks Lenny for the article. :yay:

Lenny from Sweet, just posted a scan of the Sci-Fi article with Steve DeKnight. I knew the earlier release was an edit job. He goes a little more into the Clark/Lex dynamic. How Lex with Lana is all about Clark. :up:

I can only post a link, 'cause you cant right click and save there, so I hope everyone can view it. In the meantime, I'll play around with it and see if I can upload here.

http://lanaclark.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=spoilers&action=display&num=1175883870

Thanks Lenny for the article. :yay:

I know how to get around that...

Here it is:

scifitc1.jpg

Thanks to whoever from Sweet, but that isn't the greatest scan ever.....

SciFiarticle-1.jpg

Hee, hee. Yeah I did too, I just took a little longer than you did Triplet. :D Now we've got twice the reading enjoyment.

From DeKnight's Blog.

[Smallville's] definitely coming back [for season 7]. The writers start working again in a week. I, however will still be working on my tan.

Last year they went back to work after the long weekend in May (is that Memorial Day?). They're going back earlier this year. Didnt Triplet or was it Pat, post an article about writers and contracts and having to get alot of the TV shows written before August.

I also guess we can start a Season 7 Spoilers Thread soon.

From DeKnight's Blog.

[Smallville's] definitely coming back [for season 7]. The writers start working again in a week. I, however will still be working on my tan.

Last year they went back to work after the long weekend in May (is that Memorial Day?). They're going back earlier this year. Didnt Triplet or was it Pat, post an article about writers and contracts and having to get alot of the TV shows written before August.

That was Triplet. :D

I'm not sure what the status is with the strike, but I think them getting together early may be due to the fact G&M will be away come July for the Mummy 3.

As far as a Season 7 spoiler thread, I'm all for it. Speaking of spoilers, have you seen that NUTTY stuff started over at IMDb? I truly hesitate to even bring some of it up because it'll start a fanboy war here I just DON'T want to see. That IMDb poster must be on crack, but there's a whiff of plausibility to some of the crazy ideas posted. I really don't know what to say.

From DeKnight's Blog.

Thanks Avid!

Which crazy ideas, Pat? :huh: & *Scared*

Thanks Avid!

You're welcome.

Which crazy ideas, Pat? :huh: & *Scared*

They really were crazy. So crazy in fact that in my opinion they werent even really worth discussing.

They had Lex gaining super powers and being able to grow his hair. Lana was dying but Kristin was coming back to play another character. Lois was going to die.

The only thing that I can remember her saying about Clark was that he would continue his journey. And I dont even remember what she said about Chloe.

But it all sounded like a Chloiser's dream to me.

It's definitely some crazy poop. Avid cleaned it up a LOT. Okay, just remember, this is a warped mind at IMDb - and probably a kid looking for attention to boot LOL. All posts are from sentimientos_chaos at IMDb:

Well from what I heard it's Lana that ends up dying. Aperantly this was set after the guy who plays Lex decided that he was only going to stick for one more season. From what i've heard from insiders they are planning on having Lana die and this will have Lex go SUPER Villan on the world now that the love of his life is dead. This will also make Clark grow even more and become more like that Superman that we all know, also opening feelings for Louis and so on.

This is one of the reasons why the writters have suddenly turned Lana's character a bit more interesting, it's obvious that they are writting their last episodes for the character Lana. From what I heard the writters feel that they have done all they could with that character and that they are sure that they've also pretty much cover the whole Clark Lana story. In this season they were unable to bring Louis and Clark together as Lana was still in the picture and getting her with Lex didnt really convinced the writters that Clark could move on. So they quickly had Lana get black mailed, discover Clark's secret, and so on.

First of all I was so pissed when i heard this because I told him that they should not give up on Lana but apperantly they are also in talks about ending the series, ALL READY! :( not happy about that either. But they are exited about Super Villan Lex. Also they are not planning on turning Smallvill into the typical Superman story. Also he told me that the show is only based on the Superman character and story but not a complete "this is what happens before the Superman movie" type of story.

NOw just to throw everyone off, the big finaly spoiler is that Chloe and Clark might suprice everyone by...well throwing everyone off when they see that Clark does not end up with Louis nor Lana after all.

Overall, I think the writters are really taking their chances specially now that some cast memebers are ready to leave the show. They really want to do as much as possible with the show.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0279600/board/nest/72568346?p=2&d=73416047#73416047
Still with me? Wait! It gets "better" :rolleyes:

I was so sad when a good friend of mine which is an insider told me about some of the stories that they are doing. Yes unfortunatly they do want to make Smallville a new tale of Superman, and this means that Clark and Lois might not end up together like in every tale of Superman. HOwever, the bad side is that the end comes sooner than when they all turn like 30 or something. Apperantly this is what I was told and it's probably a spoiler but dont take my word for it.

All right so the writters got a bit annoyed with the Clark and Lana story that they failed to make happen. So they tried to make Lana a bit annoying in the previous season as they didnt know what to do with her. THey wanted to kill her since last season but they knew that fans would be furious to see their story wrap up like that and since Lana's character was not fully developed in teh story. So for this season they speed things up when they found out that the guy who is playing lex is planning on leaving after next season. So they came out with the idea of getting Lana pregnant, which they regret and made it some lame excuse of been an experiment from Lex. however, they wanted the story to not be fully wasted and they had Lana's character turn up a bit more interesting. She was blackmailed into marring Lex and then she finds out about Lex's dark secrests as well as Clark's super power secrests too. She apperantly ends up getting a bit more interesting turing a bit like a Luthor but the writters feel that they've done everything they could with her character and they realy want to move on with the Clark story. So they decided to kill her. This makes Lex become a SUPER VILLAN now that his love died. Clark does beging to move on and aperantly it's not going to be to Lois but to someone that has been very close to him. Also Lex father also dies, and overall, they are planning on ending the series soon :( which really sucks cuz i really like this show. But I guess they are still up for a 7th season! it just sucks that Lana does have to die in order for the story to go on.

Honestly I watched the show cuz of Kristin Kreuk and really enjoy her character! She can be a bit annoying but that's part of her character a confused comming of age woman that didnt know about her love's misterious secret!

However, Lana dying doesnt mean Kristin will leave the show, apperantly Smallville writters and producers are planning on really making season 7 HUGE with over the top stories and things that make the show's episode a gamble, but they are confident that the show's fans will stick with the show's new evolution. From what my friend told me Smallville is set to do a complete change for season 7 with SUPER VILLAN Lex, a more like Superman type character for Clark, a powerful Chloe, and a new character that apperantly is new to the whole Superman tale, which is set to be played by Kristin Kreuk. Aperantly this new season is going to be very new to everyone and exiting too. What do they go to loose since this could be their last season right?

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0471036/board/nest/72629149?d=73418955#73418955
Had enough yet? Hang on, one more...

Well you might not be too far from that fantasy. In fact that's probably what the season 7 will bring to all of Kristin's fans! Now with her character's last episodes, they are not going to let Miss Kreuk leave the show, but create this new character that as of now i really dont understand much. Aperantly Lana dies of a way that my friend does not want to tell me, but he did mention been sick of life and sacrafising her self for the love of her life, which truly means Clark was in some real danger and Lana sacrafises her self. Well somehow in season 7 she is back but not as Lana or the Lana that we all come to known. Aperantly she's suppose to be this badass type of woman kind of like Lois but as Lana, it's all very confusing and my friend wont tell me more because he found out that i was spilling the beans LOL. But i can't help it i know how it is when you want to find out stuff and so i'm charing, anywho, he will come around and continue to tell me. He might as well as everyone could just think that all of this is just some lame rumor created until it comes to life.

Anyways Yeah so Kreuk Fans get ready for a kick ash season that is suppose to go beyond the Superman tale and into the new Superman evolution, something that this era fans really like, a complete surprice. Aperantly Clark might end up getting the power to fly, which Writters have really been against to because it's more fictional like that. Also Chloe is suppose to become more powerful in this new season and she might even take on Lex! Lex anyways has been a villan since the begining of the Superman tale, and while he's always just been a regular human been that wants to rule over the world, in this tale they are planning on going over the top with his character by turning him into a Super Villan with super powers, aperantly the projects that he has been doing sort of releave to him that he also has a super power hidden within and it's awaken when Lana dies! that power also is probably the main cause that brings this Lana look a like to their world.

Lois well from what i heard they realy had HIGH hopes for her as they wanted to get Clark and Lois together but they plan to please most of the Smallville fans by getting Clark with Chloe once and for all at the end of the series. a complete spoiler that might ruin everyone's hopes of Clana fans! as well as old Superman fans that always stuck with the idea that Clark and lana were meant to be. But hey this is a different story after all.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0471036/board/nest/68981305?d=73420072#73420072
^ Can this be any more sickening? But with all of the crazy twists and turns G&M have done, there's still a whiff of plausibility to some of it. That said, I think 99% is pure nonsense. Perhaps wishful thinking on the part of the poster, I dunno. She posted this on Friday:

Yeah Smallville is getting a 7th Season and it's too soon to say this but I think it's their last season. Lex is leaving the show after season 7, Lana is getting killed this season, and a whole lot of superpowers are going to be used for the 7th year! From what i was told they are going for a different type of story now than the whole Superman tale, also by istead of brining the well known super heroes from the past such as Flash and all of these super heore characters they are planning on creating a new female character that is suppose to be a bad ash. And not i'm not talking about Chloe's super powers role in the 7th season. I think it's Miss Kreuk who will be playing this new character now that her Lana character gets killed.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0279600/board/nest/73420913?d=73470608#73470608
But as of today, she's back to saying Lana just fakes her own death, which we kinda already knew.

And people laughed at me when I said IMDb was the Aberdeen Proving Grounds for N00b posters. Hah! There ya have it. :p

Y'know if even 25% of the IMDb stuff is true, then I guess we could also see Superman Red/Blue before the series finish.

:whatever:

Hallooooooooooooooooooooooo?
Jackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk? Mr. Mercyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Would you be so kind as to put some of this nonsense to rest?:csad:

Thinkyew veddy much!
:woot: :woot:

Yours very sincerely,

etc...etc...etc

Thanks Pat!

If she's right and *everyone* is going to have superpowers: Chloe, Lex... the season 7 episodes are going to be very short for me: I'll just watch clips with Tom.

I won't even comment on some of the other things she says.

Reading that Pat made me feel like I had walked into the Twilight Zone. lol

Twilight Zone. Yup! You got it. Hum it with me, Nautica. LOL But just for poop and giggles, here's my two cents (in fanwank theory) on why some of this might actually be plausible in a parallel universe, if not just in the bizarre imagination of a troubled mind:

• Lana dying (or faking her death) and Kreuk coming back as a completely different character: maintains the audience who only watches the show for Kreuk, satisfies the fans who wanted Lana gone, and STILL keeps the Welling/Kreuk pairing that most audiences enjoyed when the characters were sans angst.
  • Creating a NEW character for Kreuk: Like Lionel and Chloe, it's a character that would be proprietary to SV, so they could write her anyway they want w/o DC or studio interference. It also gives the actress a character she can be happy with, especially if Kreuk has input in how the character is written.
  • SV characters - Clark, Chloe, Lex & Kreuk/new character - being given superpowers: producers and network want to compete with NBC's Heroes.
  • Rosenbaum being allowed to grow his hair back: a carrot to keep Rosey on the show.
  • Characters reaching their ultimate destinies before the generally accepted canon of 30ish: producers and network want the money shot w/o leaving any gaps in time, such as what would be caused by an "eight years later" flash forward. It defeats the purpose of elaborating on Clark's early years if they leave out a substantial chunk of time just to see a shirt rip, or something along those lines.
  • Clark & Chloe as a couple (before Lois & Clark): as has been discussed ad nauseam, this would be something they'd do temporarily to please the fans.
  • And finally, DeKnight confirmed the writers are back at the table come next week, so hashing out these main plot details would be something they'd be starting right away. The Kreuk stuff is even plausible given the actress' rumored contract negotiations recently.
Of course, the poster reveals her crack induced nonsense when she says the producers aren't planning on turning SV into the "typical Superman story" and that the show is only based on the Superman character and story but not a complete "this is what happens before the Superman movie." Furthermore, her house of cards she so expertly crafted came finally came crashing down when she said they're not planning on having Clark end up with Lois in the end and that in fact, he'll end up with Chloe.

Yeah, riiiiiiiight. Keep dreaming, Chlarker. LOL

See? Now if she left that ^ bullsheet out, I might have actually believed the other things she said. Not that I'm happy with all of it mind you - Lex is human, which makes his legendary enmity with Superman that much more enticing - but I could see SV changing that part of the story. Recent comics have been experimenting along the lines of a super Lex too, so it's not completely ridiculous.

Thoughts? Hey, at least it makes for good mocking discussion till Prototype airs LOL!!

They already did a superpowered Lex as Zod. If they change the character, they would ruin the Clark/Lex dynamic, which has been one of the best things in SV so far. I hate that idea! And I don't think it would be cheap production wise either.

I hope they don't completely ruin SV in its, probably, last season. I would hate it if the show got cancelled before they could wrap up all arcs and storylines properly.

Wow, these are just...laughable, aren't they?! To think that someone has the time of day to sit and think up all of this, and then create an account, and actually post all of it...*baffled*

Very interesting new interview Deknight gave over at DTS.

http://www.devotedfansnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38000&page=2&pp=&conly=0

He talks about everything from the characters, to the relationships, restrictions, behind the scenes stuff, and some really nice things about some of the actors too. I enjoyed reading it!

Thanks for posting that Riva. :yay:

This comment annoyed me. Why does Supernatural get precedence over Smallville?

Where it landed in the CW Network's schedule, however, it would have only been one week following an episode where Supernatural explored a movie set theme. DeKnight was particularly enamored with this potential episode and hopes it will find its way into Smallville's schedule next season.

The first time I've read in depth, how difficult it is to write Clark Kent. I sometimes wondered if the writers even cared, but its nice to know that they do, but I fear that now DeKnight isnt in the writers' room if the integrity of the character can remain in place.

I think this comment, definitely clarifies that Lana's death was indeed faked (as if we needed confirmation anyway)

DeKnight hopes the writing crew will show Lana filling her mythological shoes as Clark's confidante. "I would assume that's the natural progression since obviously now she knows his secret." Despite the difficulty of exploring a full blown romance—DeKnight thinks the revelation will open new avenues for the relationship.

Looking forward to see how that plays out.

Awesome interview. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"