The Batsignal Thread

KGBeast

Batman #417 (March 1988)
Reaction score
Post any pics of the Batsignal: Iconic shots, screencaps from the movies, toys, whatever you want.

i think this one is from batman TAS
batsignal.jpg

batsignal.jpg
batman_batsignal.jpg

found this one in google search but i dont know what it's from

batman3.jpg

^ Its the last scene in Batman '89. I take it you've never seen the movie.

^ Now that is one of my favorite pics of the bat-signal.

HarleenQuinzel90 said:
^ Its the last scene in Batman '89. I take it you've never seen the movie.
i saw it when i was 6 cant remember every scene

Could anyone get the one from Batman Beyond maybe.

perhaps...

accidentally...

any reason really...

when i bought my jeep one of the fog lights was busted, so i moved the working one in the middle of the bumped and put a batman sticker on it, it didn't cast out a bat signal, but it looked cool to on coming traffic.

unfortunately when i crashed my car the fog light was obliterated and i have no pics. it was awesome though. i also have bat symbols in the middle of each wheel, well, 2 of them anyways, stupid accident.

Would making a large bat signal actually work? I mean like if someone bought a huge spotlight, painted a bat-logo on it and shown it at a cloud?

HarleenQuinzel90 said:
Would making a large bat signal actually work? I mean like if someone bought a huge spotlight, painted a bat-logo on it and shown it at a cloud?

not if you paint it on. The best choice is to cut out a silhouette and attach it to the front, cloth and wood are impractical as the face of a searchlight gets extremely hot. Thin guage allluminum is the best choice, however simply glueing your Bat emblem to the front will not work as the heat generated would ignite or melt any glue used. "The Batman Handbook" states that in the real world, the most practical way would be to mount it to the searchlight using thin support bars to the outer metal rim of the searchlight.

HarleenQuinzel90 said:

LOL, no....light beams don't stop in mid-air. Not even when they hit clouds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"