The Dark Knight The Nolan Twist

the real twist was joker killing spawn!!! who saw that coming? or it could have been that debo was transported from LA state prison to Gotham? who knows for sure?:hehe:
Spawn got Pwnd

Why do I have to put this into the perspective of the common movie goer? I don't recall that reply requirement in the original post.

It's easy for certain people to say there were no twists in the movie when they have read every single word on the film, studied every second of every commercial and of every trailer and who sniff out every spoiler possible. For the average moviegoer, the "twists" actually have an effect.

the twist is that the character of Tiny Lester (the big black prisoner in the boat) threw away the detonator.

What was it?

If you say it was Gordon faking his death, I say that's a pretty weak twist since anyone who saw the trailers knew he had his scene with Mayor Batmanuel in Joker's cell and the scene of him smashing the Batsignal.

Maybe the twist is so big, it has to be split between this movie and the next one. That twist of course being that Two-Face is still alive.

Anyway, discuss!

There are several twists all over the movie. But the big final twist is Batman take all blame for Dent muders and end the movie as Gotham City big criminal, with everyone thinking he is a criminal and police pursuing him.

In all movies Batman is a hero at the end. Not in this one. Now, he is a criminal in the eyes of public and police.

The whole movie is a 10 foot long licorice whip!!!

the biggest twist, to me, was Rachel dying. You never expect the girlfriend in the movie to die. I liked how it wasn't formulaic. Great move. If Two Face is alive for the next one, then that would be an even bigger twist (and confuse many non-batfans too).

the biggest twist, to me, was Rachel dying. You never expect the girlfriend in the movie to die. I liked how it wasn't formulaic. Great move. If Two Face is alive for the next one, then that would be an even bigger twist (and confuse many non-batfans too).

Really? :wow:

yea rachel dying was crazy. and actually sad. maggie was much better than that tom cruise victim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"