The Best Television Series of All-Time

QueerMike

Sidekick
Reaction score
I posted this question a couple weeks back and the response was great. So, without further adieu...

I have chosen over 200 television series and placed them in a tournament to see which is the cream that rises to the top.

The criteria: There is no concrete set of criteria but the shows included are primarily weeknight, prime-time shows that don't include talk shows or mini-series. At least 150 episodes is the standard but not the rule.

And here is the first battle:

America's Most Wanted
americas_most_wanted-show.jpg

vs.

COPS
copslogo.jpg

vs.

Unsolved Mysteries
th_UnsolvedMysteries.jpg

I was always a bigger fan of Unsolved Mysteries personally, but Cops is always nice for a good laugh now and then. Of the three America's Most Wanted had the most substance, and did more to help society than the other two. Really, all three have their perks, but if you are asking which one I'd rather watch, I'd say Unsolved Mysteries.

I posted this question a couple weeks back and the response was great. So, without further adieu...

I have chosen over 200 television series and placed them in a tournament to see which is the cream that rises to the top.

The criteria: There is no concrete set of criteria but the shows included are primarily weeknight, prime-time shows that don't include talk shows or mini-series. At least 150 episodes is the standard but not the rule.

And here is the first battle:

America's Most Wanted
americas_most_wanted-show.jpg

vs.

COPS
copslogo.jpg

vs.

Unsolved Mysteries
th_UnsolvedMysteries.jpg
C!O!P!S!
From the theme to the rediculously awesome chase sequences between the cops and the "bad boys", television at it's finest:applaud

Cops. It's just plain more interesting than the other two. I do have a thing for watching actual busts on film rather that just stories of weird crimes (e.g. Unsolved Mysteries). It's a little more exciting watching an actual person at the exact moment they get arrested, IMO. And some of those people they show on Cops are just plain ****ing thrown off in the head!

P.S. - AMW is dead. Plus, I'm pretty sure no one ever really looks for the guys they show anyways. Maybe Dawg the Bounty Hunter, but that's it.

P.P.S. - That P.S. was my attempt at humor. I understand some things I say aren't as funny as I thought they'd be, but, hey, you win some and you lose some.

Unsolved Mysteries

I would like to say fact or fiction beyond beliefe. it was different storeis. you had to guess if they were true or false.

I don't really like any of them, but I give AMW and UM more credit because they actually help catch criminals.

Cops, just for the sake of finishing this round.

Lets get some interesting shows up here, please.

COPS 8 (WINNER)
Unsolved Mysteries 5
America's Most Wanted 0

RAW
new_raw_logo_top.jpg

vs.
Smackdown!
180sd.jpg

vs.

WCW Nitro
180.jpg

vs.

TNA Impact!
product-6542016.gif

wrestling? really?

No offense but you should have started out with a bigger bang

wheres sopranos or friends or family guy or seinfeld. i must agree, you haven't gotten a good set to start out with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"