The best Windows Virus, Malware, Spyware, Adware...etc programs free or not

BAH HUMBBUG!

There's an invisible man
Reaction score
Hey hypsters.

I was just wondering what are the best programs for windows that removed, viruses, spyware, adware, malware and the like on Windows regardless if it is free or not. I am familiar with Norton, McAfee, AVG, Spybot and a few others. But which ones are most effective and what, if there is, the best combination?

Thank in advance.

Yes, I know of that link but that is for free software. I am also looking for software that you do buy that removes these malicious items. Thanks.

malwarebytes i like, avg offers free and pay.

Why not just teach yourself how to be your own anti-virus? I haven't had a virus in half a decade.

I using paid AVG , you can use another Anti Virus

Why not just teach yourself how to be your own anti-virus? I haven't had a virus in half a decade.

Not for me, for my brother in-law and sister. I had vista and never had one issue. Trying to get their computer back to a respectable place.

Thanks to everyone else for all of your suggestions.

Spybot is great. I'm currently using Norton and love it, although I've heard people hate on it before. It catches everything for me. To perform occasional back-up scans (yes, I'm paranoid) I use ClamWin free anti-virus.

Malwarebytes is fantastic btw. I usually clean manually but for regular folks and those hard to reach places, it is highly recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"