• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The "Bring It On" Franchise!

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
Today is the DVD release of the latest installment in the series. I believe it's the 50th one. So, anyway, let's have a thread to discuss all the movies in this, um, popular franchise.

BRING_IT_ON-15.jpg

This thread won't last long--sooner or later we'll run out of pictures, and then what will we talk about?

In the meantime, pics of Eliza Dushku in the bikini plz. :woot:

I only like the 1st and 3rd Bring It On films.

10 years ago today, Bring It On was released in theaters. And, you know, it's funny to think that once upon a time Kirsten Dunst was actually...kinda hot.

BRING_IT_ON-224.jpg

At one time I could actually do all of the cheers from the first movie:woot: And I agree around this time Kirsten Dunst was hot, she was also good looking in Get Over It.

The first movie was actually a decent fun movie. Shame about those sequels though.

Bring it on and get over it, Spider-Man. :o

The first one was a fun movie. Have not seen any of the other ones and I don't think I should either.

I wasn't expecting this franchise to find love on these boards. I still haven't watched them , the screenshot of a topless Kirsten is enticing though.

I've only seen the 1st one. Nothing great, but it wasn't as bad as I'd expected, tbh. Strangely enough, I just saw some random movie on USA the other day that starred Missy Peregrym and Jeff Bridges called Stick It, which turned out to be written/directed by Jessica Bendinger (who wrote Bring It On), and I had the exact same reaction - "Eh, that wasn't terrible, I guess."

It was basically Bendinger's take on the world of gymnastics instead of cheerleading (I used to do gymnastics, love Bridges and enjoy Peregrym, so the curiosity was too much), but I feel like it was still part of the Bring It On franchise, lol.

How many more unrelated STRAIGHT TO VIDEO sequels to this **** is Universal going to make before they realize no one CARES anymore about it? I swear, this is worse than when they raped the Land Before Time "series" into the ground with 12-13 STRAIGHT TO VIDEO SEQUELS (I think that's how many there were, but who cares? They all sucked!)

the first one was good and that's about it.

Let's not forgot the first film also had Gaby Union and Eliza Dushku.

I wasn't expecting this franchise to find love on these boards.

In the early SHH days, Bring It On was quite popular. Kirsten Dunst was MJ and, at the time, kinda hot so people were okay with that. Eliza Dushku was also hot and people wanted her for Black Cat. Photos from the car wash scene were constantly being posted. It was an interesting time in SHH history.

I've seen only 1 and 3, I think there's a fourth one with Christina Millian but I'm waiting for that one to be shown on cable because lord knows I ain't renting that crap.

The first was great for what it was. The sequels are crap, but they never fail to provide an endless supply of hot girls. Bethany Joy Lenz in the second, Hayden Panetierre and Francia Raisa in the third.... good stuff.
:cool::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"