Jurassic Park to be re-released!

Reaction score
http://****************.com/movies/jurassic-park-rerelease-september/

Steven Spielberg is currently rumored to be working on a fourth installment in the Jurassic Park series. Until then, the first film in the dinosaur franchise is looking to get a re-release just in time for the Blu-Ray launch.
According to Music Rooms, the blockbuster film will have a limited run starting September 23rd. This re-release will have an updated 7.1 surround sound quality. The Blu-ray release of the entire Jurassic Park trilogy is set for October 24th.

I'm so absolutely excited for this. :awesome:

please dont be in 3D please dont be in 3D

Steven Spielberg just announce that he would like to rerelease the movie in 3D and had this to say:
"We are going to add a new dimension to the movie, like the Park inside the movie, this will be a ride that the cinemagoer will take"
Just kidding:awesome:

Very excited to hear about it getting a re-release, I'll go see it for sure. I saw it at a revival screening last year, but it's a movie that's always amazing to see on the big screen.

9iuwbr.gif

As long as they dont tinker with it! Replace every scene with Sam Neill in it with a Walkie Talkie or something like that...

I still remember the first time i saw it on the big screen, awesome! Will definitely check it out :woot:

As long as they dont tinker with it! Replace every scene with Sam Neill in it with a Walkie Talkie or something like that...
And all the dinosaurs and Wayne Knight are replaced by ewoks.

I'll definitely check it out. I never got the chance to see the first one in theaters.

Need to experience this film on the big screen. I was literally born a few months after this film.

Must know what it felt like to see it in the theater. Wish I could have virgin eyes for this movie now going into it.

Nerdgasm...JP is probably my favorite movie of all time. Saw it in theaters when I was like 8 or 9 so I will be back for this go around!

Looking forward to both, the rerelease and the Blu Rays.

I still remember seeing it the first time in the theaters, simply awesome.

I've seen this movie three times in theaters (twice back in 1993 when I was six and last year at a revival screening), I'll be glad to see it once or twice more theatrically.

Don't get too excited. It's only getting released in the U.K.

Hope it comes to my town... Jurassic Park is my favourite movie of all time!

Never seen it (somehow...). I'm pumped!

Oh. My. Days. This is going to bomb, they'll be the few core that will go watch it, but seriously the film hasn't aged well, the cgi looks dusty, and the parts with models and real puppets looks terrible now.

The first thing they need to do for a re-release is clean up the CG. The last they need to not do is make sure they dont go all 3D that will be a very sad time.

Im shocked at how old i am I remember being in primary school when this came out, some of ya'll weren't even born??? wtf!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"