THE CINEMA LOUNGE

f1b21d609e554806da703b727dfd4e2e72ea618c.jpg

Can't post it here but funnylilgalreacts reacted to Whiplash and it's exactly what I hoped for. lol

Her entire reaction was like

7fu6l6.jpg

Just saw Viggo Mortenson on the Colbert show promoting his new movie THE DEAD DON'T HURT (he wrote and directed it). For a dream sequence they had a knight in shining armor. Viggo gave him his sword he used in the LORD OF THE RINGS movies to carry.

A little bit Jaws, a little bit Deep Blue Sea, even a little bit of Godzilla 1998. The opening scene at the Pacific Garbage Patch is horrific in a totally different way. Pity it didn't stay there, but moving to Paris moved it into stupid fun. CG is okay for the most part, though there are parts were it is real, real bad.

Hit Man

A very fun flick. Linklater just keeps it simple. This might be one of Netflix best flicks in a while.

Adria Arjona is all kinds of hnnnngh.

I love how in my mind, that's perfectly fine, but if that's specifically 2024 releases, that's insane.

I'm really excited about tomorrow. I'm going to host LOTR (and Hobbit) watch parties for the next 6 or so weeks, and it's all kicking off tomorrow night with the extended cut of The Fellowship of the Ring. I haven't seen any of the LOTR films in a decade. I watched them countless times growing up, and I know them inside out, but I've been very carefully waiting for the right moment to rewatch them as an adult, for the first time as a cinephile, if you will. I thought I would do my rewatch later this year, when the extended editions are coming to theaters, but there's no guarantee they'll even come over here, so I figured it was time. I got the recent remasters on blu-ray for this. I would've gotten the 4K, but that box set didn't come with the extras, and I really want to rewatch them as well. Can't wait!!

On one hand, they saved Alamo from going under but on the other hand.... it's Sony.

I, in the other hand, highly recommend getting many friends and going a theatre full of teens and college kids for the scarier horror movies. it's hilarious.

I, in the other hand, highly recommend getting many friends and going a theatre full of teens and college kids for the scarier horror movies. it's hilarious.

The first two Insidious movies were perfect for that. So many people were screaming in the theater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"