Age of Ultron Lounge of Ultron

Its too dark in my apartment to take a picture.... :(

not enough light in my living room

I'm defo getting the Ultron Hot toys figure. I'm saving up for the AOU Hot Toys. Will be getting the Falcon one in the next two weeks if they still have them in store.

Debating to get the Steve Rogers/ Captain America set where it comes with two figures. or wait til the Age of Ultron Figure of Cap comes out.

2014-09-11192758_zpse6de3275.jpg

happy now?

Wow that's amazing! Thanks. How big is it? Might have to get that myself. I would like to get a matching set that includes all the Avengers, even the new ones.

Nice. I need to check Hot Toys for any other Avengers stuff they have.

Perfect! If they're all as good as that I'll get the whole lot. Can't wait to own a Vision!

Im worried I might get the Black Widow version of AOU...even though I already have the other one from the avengers. lol.

Yeah I want all versions from the same set. But then when Avengers 3 comes out I'm going to want the new characters introduced in that film and also need the original Avengers & ones introduced in AoU from that set! Such a hard life. :woot:

Think of all the money I'd be wasting on these figures... :p lol but hey, they're worth it.

Exactly, it's not "wasting", it's excellent use of resources. :up:;)

I have like 13 other figures but I think I wanna keep the Marvel figures separate from my Clone troopers and other SW figs..

Thats awesome banana.

What other figure are you gonna get?

I plan on saving a good chunk of money for all the Age Of Ultron figures. I made space on my one other shelf where Im gonna keep all my marvel figures separate from the SW ones. :)

Is it okay to have multiple figures of lets say, Cap?Thor?BW?

If they do an Ultron and Thanos later would need to get those too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"