BvS The Super-Batusi Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try to watch 2 episodes a week.

u0JHRWg.gif

Haha, I know I'll need it. I give in too easily and if it's as awesome as most people are saying...well....

I just got done with the first episode. I thought it was really good.

And the Wolf has been drinking himself to sleep every night since then.

1131.gif

Can you blame me? I had a rough life.

Okay, rough hour and a half, but still.

:funny: I hate that genre too, but sometimes I give in to see what's all the rage but not with this film!

Ha, I'm glad you chose to continue living after that Wolfie. :woot:

Ah, that wasn't my fault actually. I just couldn't find the goddamn knife and it's hard to top oneself with a spoon.

As for the Daredevil, I think I'll get to watch the entire season in a row in a couple of days.

:funny: Good that you didn't find that knife Wolfie. I like you better alive.

Ah, thanks! It is a preferable state of being to me too, to be honest.

To quote the old traditional song:

"Come let us drink while we have breath
For there's no drinking after death."

:woot:

Binged watched all 13 episodes of Daredevil. Go watch it, it's awesome.

For whatever reason I thought there were only 10 episodes, even though I had already seen 3. I let out a squeal when I found out I had 10 more episodes left to watch. This show is too good.

I wish Daredevil had come before AoS.

Congratulations Travesty. :)

I still have no care for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Howdy. Just pimping the Film Recommendations Thread. Comw by and drop some science on us all. Don't JUST recommend the all time classics in an attempt to impress us all. Let us know about some hidden gems, films that speak to you on a personal level or films that you think are flawed but deserving a once over. Just give us all a few words to sum up the film, or how you feel about it and remember to embed a YouTube link to a trailer, and if you can't find the trailer then embed a link that has a short scene from the film. http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=491571&page=3

To be fair, It's pretty easy for any show to be better than Arrow right now. I was gonna watch DD last night but didn't get the chance. I will today instead.

3 episodes left for me and yep, it might just be the best first season of any CB show. And I'm saying this as much as I love the CW shows.

I'm almost done with the 7th, and so far, the 6th was the best.

The 13 episode run per season will make this of more quality. I can't wait to see the other three episodes tonight. The opening credits tho. HNNNGHHH

3 episodes in and I took a break.
Will watch the rest later.

DareDevil. Is. Amazing so far. I love it. It's my favorite CB show at the moment. Just awesome. Quality. :hrt: It's the best of the Marvel TV shows.

Is there any other Marvel show besides this and Agents of Shield right now?

Forgot Agent Carter is a thing.
Not interested in S.H.I.E.L.D as center characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"