The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

I’m just gonna break up all this Simu Liu hate to say Xmen 97 is making me feel like a gleeful kid again. It feels good to look forward to a show like this every week. It’d be better if this aired on Saturday but whatever! In 2024 Wednesday is the new Saturday i guess :tearsofjoy:

No, Marvel has complete control over Tv Spider-Man.

Not complete control. According to the leaks from Sony, "[Sony] has the exclusive rights to utilize the "Spider-Man" character... to (a) develop and produce live action or animated theatrical motion pictures (each, a "Picture") and live-action television series (and also animated television series with episodes longer than 44 minutes)."

I’m just gonna break up all this Simu Liu hate to say Xmen 97 is making me feel like a gleeful kid again. It feels good to look forward to a show like this every week. It’d be better if this aired on Saturday but whatever! In 2024 Wednesday is the new Saturday i guess :tearsofjoy:

Whew, this last episode!!

Madelyne Pryor got all of their asses together!! She was savage LOL.

Damn this week's X-Men 97 episode was a straight banger. Easily the best episode yet and is it just me or did the animation look even better in this episode than it did in the previous two. I absolutely can't wait to see where it goes from here because have a feeling this is going to be something truly special.

So fun to see X-fans and non X-fans seeming to enjoy this show for the most part. I didn't see this coming at all. Great surprise after all the bad superhero material reception of the past year.

So fun to see X-fans and non X-fans seeming to enjoy this show for the most part. I didn't see this coming at all. Great surprise after all the bad superhero material reception of the past year.

This is absolutely not going to happen but i keep picturing season 2 of this series ending with a final shot of the team being sucked into a Doctor Strange portal and we see literal live action versions of these guys end up in 2025 MCU wondering where the F they are and how they got there and why they all look so different. How wild would that be?

This is absolutely not going to happen but i keep picturing season 2 of this series ending with a final shot of the team being sucked into a Doctor Strange portal and we see literal live action versions of these guys end up in 2025 MCU wondering where the F they are and how they got there and why they all look so different. How wild would that be?

Honestly, I've been thinking that for a while now too. Especially since it's the X-Men 97 theme they played during Multiverse of Madness and in that last episode of Ms. Marvel.

We'll see.

I'd be down to see one more Star Trek film with that cast if it happens because I've always liked them, even Into Darkness. That said, even though Chekov was given the least amount of focus of all the crew in those movies something would still feel off about doing another one without him after the tragic passing of Anton Yelchin.

Yes, that would be about as wild as it gets. :funny:

It would be ludicrous under normal conditions but if the live action MCU continues to bleed it almost feels that the thing might at least enter someone’s head if the animated show is the one thing getting hype. :tearsofjoy:

Kind of surprised the same cast is coming back for another film.

I loved the reboot cast having been someone who had no clue about Star Trek going into the original reboot. It was a big disappointment that they didn’t keep making films with them every few years or so. I wanted to see that team mature into veterans over many years. If this happens I’ll definitely be there for it but a shame their era didn’t turn into something more definitive - I think the cast had the capability of achieving that in the right circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"