Across the Kraven-verse: How Sony Won the Superhero Cinematic Civil War Thread - Part 59

Status
Not open for further replies.
The casting of Superman and Batman and the supporting characters is high stakes stuff for the DCU. Batman will survive fine after so many successes on film but Superman is running out of chances.

I think the dude who played Aladdin might be a good choice for Superman.

I think the dude who played Aladdin might be a good choice for Superman.
lkrwtf.gif

I wonder....if THE FLASH does terrible at the box office...will WB decide to release BATGIRL to get some money in the bank?

I doubt it. If the reverse happened, probably. It's unfair to the directors and Leslie Grace to just yank the movie from post-production -- it could've been Grace's big breakout role.

And frankly, I don't think Batgirl is in the so-bad-it's-fun Corman F4 film realm. It's a shame that another studio didn't pick it up and complete it.

Ezra was super-annoying in JL. In the clips they seem to be 5xannoying as in JL. I have no idea what's going on lol. If there is any truth to the reactions then they seriously released the wrong clips.

For real. But I’ve heard some people say they found Ezra less annoying in ZSJL than he was in the Whedon cut. I’m just like, “Did you SEE that ****ing pet store scene?!!”

No clue how they’re going to tackle Damien or why they chose to go that route.

Yeah, I want to trust Gunn but his decision to go with Damien right out of the gate makes me a little worried. I know we’ve seen the Dick Grayson story in live action before but it was 30 years ago and it sucked. It was ripe for a fresh take.

Well, it was, now it's down to 1% less than that, but still. :o

The budget for this is 200m and I do not understand why. The inflated budget for The Last Knight means it made less money then Bumblebee.

They could make smaller, well made, Transformers flicks, and then have their Avengers flick. But this being a sequel to Bumblebee doesn't even register. It's all so dumb.

Kind of crazy that there was supposed to be this big run of films with Little Mermaid, Fast X, Transformers, The Flash, and Indiana Jones and they might all underperform. Save us, Barbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"