Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I need a 2020 CBM to wow me at the theater. It’s hard for me to get super excited for anything next year based on premise or trailers.

Maybe? Or maybe it’s y’know lazy writing. :funny: Either way, that doesn’t excuse the stupidity of how the scene was done.

This was just after she took hits from a Superman clone (who wasn’t holding back) that would instantly either fatally injure or kill any non-powered human being, and was hardly hurt so you tell me she couldn’t have taken some lightening?

I dunno. I haven't seen Titans season 2 yet, so I just sort of watched the scene without much context.

I love it. WW isn’t an alien or inter-dimensional being whatever sci-fi explanation these movies love to apply to the gods. She is a daughter of Zeus and straight-up MAGICAL. The laws of physics don’t apply. I’ll be thrilled if this movie actually embraces the magic side of WW and the DC Universe, and based on the leaked plot, it really sounds like it will.

And from the WW board:

View attachment 30360
View attachment 30362
x7Y0dZf.gif

I think I need a 2020 CBM to wow me at the theater. It’s hard for me to get super excited for anything next year based on premise or trailers.
As excited as I am for Black Widow, I think the one that has the best chance of "wowing" people is probably Eternals, but I think WW84 is gonna be pretty solid as well.

I'm actually really curious about the Wonder Woman trailer. Wasn't too excited from the stills we've gotten, Steve coming back and I'm not sold on Wiig as Cheetah, but that short little tease got me kinda excited already.

So what does everyone think of Far From Home at this point? Duller than Homecoming?

So what does everyone think of Far From Home at this point? Duller than Homecoming?

In a nutshell. Homecoming was the perfect combination of high school movie and superhero movie. FFH tried to be the same for vacation/road trip movies but it just didn't work for me.

That mirror sequence, though, that was gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"