the Covenant

Mr. Credible

jukebox hero
Reaction score
wow... did anyone else just see this trailer debut on Attack of the Show? i can't find the trailer online yet, but if anyone else has it, please feel free to post it here.

it looks like a cross between the Skulls and Underworld... in a good way.

discuss it here:

I havnt seen a trailer but from what you've said it sounds good.

yeah... it's about (from what i gathered) a 400 year old family with all these weird powers (basically the power to do anything) and uh... yeah. things happen. some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends. beginning, middle, and end. nifty effects. ghosts and scary things. maybe a boob or two.

:)

The Covenant (2006)

In 1692, in the Ipswich Colony of Massachusetts, five families with untold power formed a covenant of silence. One family, lusting for more, was banished; their bloodline disappearing without a trace--until now. This thriller tells the story of the Sons of Ipswich, four young students at the elite Spencer Academy who are bound by their sacred ancestry. As descendants of the original families who settled in Ipswich Colony in the 1600's, the boys have all been born with special powers. When the body of a dead student is discovered after a party, secrets begin to unravel which threaten to break the covenant of silence that has protected their families for hundreds of years

Darth Elektra said:
The Covenant (2006)

In 1692, in the Ipswich Colony of Massachusetts, five families with untold power formed a covenant of silence. One family, lusting for more, was banished; their bloodline disappearing without a trace--until now. This thriller tells the story of the Sons of Ipswich, four young students at the elite Spencer Academy who are bound by their sacred ancestry. As descendants of the original families who settled in Ipswich Colony in the 1600's, the boys have all been born with special powers. When the body of a dead student is discovered after a party, secrets begin to unravel which threaten to break the covenant of silence that has protected their families

that's more or less what i was trying to say.

I looked for the trailer but havn't been able to find it. Hopefully it will make it online soon.

I saw it on Attack of The Show. It looked pretty cool.

I watch AOTS all the time, so yes I saw the Covenant trailer and man does it look good!

Oh and it's not online yet. Didn't you hear Munn say "the world premiere"? She also said "no one else has it" or something like that.

Iron Man said:
I watch AOTS all the time, so yes I saw the Covenant trailer and man does it look good!

Oh and it's not online yet. Didn't you hear Munn say "the world premiere"? She also said "no one else has it" or something like that.

she also said "i want to have no less than 8 babies with you, Justin!"

no? crap. i guess i'm the only one who heard that.

but seriously, she is the hottest thing since magma.

the trailer is on the SHH homepage.

was it a comic? i've never heard of it.

Hype's link is the same as the link above and they keep showing ads.:mad:

Anyone else have it on another site?

I like the look of it. The end of the trailer was totally badass too, with the slow-mooooo rearranging explosion of the car.

that movie looks ****in awesome..

but the actors and story are lame:(

but its ****in awesome!!

xwolverine2 said:
that movie looks ****in awesome..

but the actors and story are lame:(

but its ****in awesome!!

yeah... i see the story as nothing more than a premise to throw alot of nifty cgi into a movie, but plenty of movies start out that way, and turn out great. i'll wait till i hear more about this to make a judgement.

I saw this trailer before Clerks 2...It looked Stupid,predictable,with bad acting and dialogue..it's just more rehash of old stuff people...it's going to bomb.It's a high budget B-Movie.

Why does this **** just keep showing car ads?! :mad:

NEW! Trailer Hi-Res
qtlogo.jpg
(21.4Mb)

Here's the trailer,the concept looks like fun but the CGI is dreadful

Does it remind anybody else of the movie 'The lost boys'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"