He-Man Master of the Universe - 2002 version

Psionic Force

Sidekick
Reaction score
So was anyone else a fan of this like I was? It aired on the Cartoon Network in 2002.

What I am trying to figure out is if anyone knows where I can download these episodes online. I have looked all over the place. Would really appreciate the help.

Thanks!

But feel free to discuss anything about the show where as well.

Yeah, it was a good re-imagining of the show. I liked the fact that Skeletor wasn't a complete idiot and that Adam and He-Man ACTUALLY looked like two different people. Its too bad they cancelled it, especially since Hordak was suppose to be the main villain of season 3.

On a related note, here's something for the fans of the 80's series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s428KRPYOIo.

I think they're putting it on DVD in August.

It was a good show, even if He-Man did sound like Leonardo from the old Ninja Turtles (it was the same actor, Cam Clarke). Though I do wish they had not used the nasal voice for Skeletor. Here's hoping we get the DVD soon.

If the ever re-re-do He-Man, Adam Talbot should be the voice of Skeletor.

You know what sucked about the show? Whiplash was a total backround character, Mekanek was not a total background character, and Orko was in it. Other than that, I watched it.

I got he-man show on tape. I got at mckays.its only has one cartoon on it.

superhero said:
I got he-man show on tape. I got at mckays.its only has one cartoon on it.
who are you?
A dumbed down version of Conan?

Dr. Fate said:
I think they're putting it on DVD in August.

It was a good show, even if He-Man did sound like Leonardo from the old Ninja Turtles (it was the same actor, Cam Clarke). Though I do wish they had not used the nasal voice for Skeletor. Here's hoping we get the DVD soon.
thanks for the heads up i'll keep an eye out for it

3dman27 said:
thanks for the heads up i'll keep an eye out for it
motu_1_468x361.jpg

Anytime.

It was an awesome show, up there in quality with Justice League as far as I'm concerned. It sucks that in the new economy of animation, they had to cancel the show and cancel some of the best action figures made in the past decade as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"