The CREED Thread

CREED: FULL CIRCLE

CreedFullCircle.jpg

The new album will be released on 10.27.09!

:applaud

CREED - Say I (live in Pittsburgh 8.6.09)

[YT]IacKuywQvac[/YT]

CREED - My Own Prison (live in Pittsburgh 8.6.09)

[YT]bVvL3gfkkGc[/YT]

CREED - What If (live in Pittsburgh)

[YT]l3qVSbT_aU[/YT]

It's so great to see Scott and Mark on stage again with the same old chemistry like nothing has changed!
icon14.gif

So...you don't like them...yet you make it a point to come into this thread and trash them anyway?

icon13.gif
I know right? I guess some people just need to have their opinion heard no matter what.

CREED - What If (live in Pittsburgh)

It's so great to see Scott and Mark on stage again with the same old chemistry like nothing has changed!
icon14.gif
One of my fav song of theirs.

It looks weird seeing him with a shaved head.

So...you don't like them...yet you make it a point to come into this thread and trash them anyway?

icon13.gif

I thought they might have improved somewhat since their hiatus. So, I came in here.

Guess not.

CREED - Intro and Bullets (live in Pennsylvania)

[YT]TBtpOXiTB_w[/YT]

I thought they might have improved somewhat since their hiatus. So, I came in here.

Guess not.

I have to totally disagree, what I've heard has been awesome.

Creed was and still is one of my favorite bands. I'm very eager to hear their new material and I will definitely buy the new album when it's released. I knew they would reunite sometime soon.

I'm hearing a lot of great things about the new music, Stapp looks very healthy and happy, and they all look like they're ready to kick some ass.

Even though I have Creed's Human Clay and Weathered CD's and their Best Of, I've never really given any of the CD's a entire listen through.

I know off of Weathered, I liked Bullets (I love the sound of it), Signs (good song) Weathered, My Sacifice, and Six feet from the edge (aka One Last Breath?) has grown on me over the years.

Their new single Overcome sounds nice.

The new song sounds great, love the intro. I can't wait to hear more from the new album. I'm really surprised one is coming out so soon.

Creed are in the same group as Tom Cruise and post Black Metallica where it's just cool to spit on them,without any real merit as far as the product is concerned.

In the early 00' they were the biggest band in the US...Human Clay sold 11,6 million copies there,they won a lot of awards including a Grammy,their tour was hugely successful,they had an amazing performance at Woodstock...when Weathered came out it was number 1 at billboard for 8 straight weeks,My Sacrifice was a very big hit and their following tour was breaking records.

And then Scott Stapp started acting like a weirdo/lunatic on stage,got into a few fist fights and after several months they were the coolest band to hate and that has been like that ever since.

In Guitar World 2003 poll Weathered was voted the best rock album,Mark Tremonti best rock guitar player of 2003 and Creed the best rock band of 2003....in 2004 they were on number 2 on the same poll...in the ''worst band'' category(with no new material) which just proves my point that the hatred for them is based on the fact that Scott Stapp is a jackass.

Several myths about them:

Scott Stapp and Eddie Vedder sound almost nothing alike...only a person with poor listening skills would come to that conclusion.Try singing Black and Jeremy and then What If and Inside Us All and you'll see how different their vocal styles really are.Pearl Jam and Creed sound completely different,Creed have a lot more in common with Alice In Chains and owe their style to the likes Led Zepelin with their Eastern tonalities then Pearl Jam.

They were one of the very few bands to actually make it on their own,playing their own music and getting a deal through gigging like the old fashioned bands did.

If Scott Stapp was decent down-to-earth guy and the band didn't break up they would still be one of the most popular bands but alas,in this kind of society image>>product just like everything Metallica does is spat on even before it's released.

/End of rant.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"