The Crow Reboot

Hip Hop Crow = that Snoop Dogg "Bones" movie. Just the thought of a hip hop crow sounds stupid. Just imagine the tagline

"Who said Hip Hop was Dead?"

Speaking of Crow ideas that never happened, I once read that in an early draft of City Of Angels, Top Dollar returned through a ritual as an "Anti-Crow". Judah was still there but would've been replaced in the 3rd act as the "big boss" villain. Michael Wincott was great, but that's really Eric Draven's villain. He wouldn't have had a place in COA.

Speaking of Crow ideas that never happened, I once read that in an early draft of City Of Angels, Top Dollar returned through a ritual as an "Anti-Crow". Judah was still there but would've been replaced in the 3rd act as the "big boss" villain. Michael Wincott was great, but that's really Eric Draven's villain. He wouldn't have had a place in COA.

One of the things I liked about the television series was the idea of the snakes, and people killed by the Crow coming back as them.

I enjoyed Stairway To Heaven despite its brief run. Deserved a TV movie at least to wrap up the loose ends.

I enjoyed Stairway To Heaven despite its brief run. Deserved a TV movie at least to wrap up the loose ends.

Agreed, that was a good show :up: Dacascos was a great Draven and looked like Brandon a lot.

I remember a long time ago there used to be this Crow fan fiction website that I used to frequent all the time. A lot of the stories there were very well written, emotional, and had a realistic punch to them.

One of my favorites involved an interracial couple that was murdered, along with their child, and the mother returns from the dead for revenge and it tackled the topic of racism and it was different. I think they should explore the different possibilities of a Crow story and use that for feature films.

For example, how about set The Crow story back to Native American history?

I think they could also use the Flesh and Blood storyline.

However I definitely feel there's a lot of talent out there waiting to be read and heard, perhaps they should consider talking to some of these fans who wrote excellent scripts/stories for the Crow? Because I tell you the one fan who wrote the story of the interracial couple murdered by Aryan(spelling?) brotherhood was amazing. I remember e-mailing her and telling her how much I enjoyed her story.

24x48bd.jpg

Was, yes. Been a dead site for some time now. Nice JGL manip.

I remember a long time ago there used to be this Crow fan fiction website that I used to frequent all the time. A lot of the stories there were very well written, emotional, and had a realistic punch to them.

One of my favorites involved an interracial couple that was murdered, along with their child, and the mother returns from the dead for revenge and it tackled the topic of racism and it was different. I think they should explore the different possibilities of a Crow story and use that for feature films.

For example, how about set The Crow story back to Native American history?

I think they could also use the Flesh and Blood storyline.

However I definitely feel there's a lot of talent out there waiting to be read and heard, perhaps they should consider talking to some of these fans who wrote excellent scripts/stories for the Crow? Because I tell you the one fan who wrote the story of the interracial couple murdered by Aryan(spelling?) brotherhood was amazing. I remember e-mailing her and telling her how much I enjoyed her story.

That would make for a deep, powerful and great film...like black and white married couple get gunned down by Arayan Brotherhood and the husband comes back to life by the Crow to get revenge.

as a fan of the first crow and all things crow

yes even wicked prayer

i must admit i don't see the need to remake it
lee was beyond perfect, just as ledger was with joker in tdk
no doubt i'll be there opening day
but after lxg i am a bit concerned,

Really? I thought it was cringe inducing but at least someone enjoyed it. I thought they had a decent plot for the third but needed a bigger budget . Lee will always be the Crow to me but I'd rather see a good sequel than a remake of the first.

That's weird. "Red Right Hand" Nick Cave? Didn't think he was a writer.

He also wrote a bat**** Gladiator sequel script

"What resulted was a fantastical, jaw-dropping script that saw Maximus encounter the pantheon of Roman gods, lead tanks in World War II, fight in the Vietnam War, and finally wind up in the Pentagon"

http://goneelsewhere.wordpress.com/2008/04/15/gladiator-2-script-review/

Cave is an exceptional writer, so i'm pretty excited to see what he can do for The Crow.

He also wrote a bat**** Gladiator sequel script

"What resulted was a fantastical, jaw-dropping script that saw Maximus encounter the pantheon of Roman gods, lead tanks in World War II, fight in the Vietnam War, and finally wind up in the Pentagon"

http://goneelsewhere.wordpress.com/2008/04/15/gladiator-2-script-review/

Cave is an exceptional writer, so i'm pretty excited to see what he can do for The Crow.

:wow:

That would have blew the first one right out of the water. It was too awesome to be made.

The idea of a 'hip hop' Crow or Taylor Lautner anywhere near a Crow movie makes me sick.

If any rapper is in the film, they better be meeting their demise at the hands of The Crow, definitely would not be a good idea to put a rapper in the titular role

I hate seeing articles on this movie that refer to it as a remake of the '94 film. It's not. Unless Cave is turning it into one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"