The Crow Reboot

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
Honestly nothing could ever touch the 1994 film of The Crow starring the late Brandon Lee but if they are that serious about rebooting/remaking The Crow then I wonder who today could play Eric Draven/The Crow, the vigilante, the avenger the killer of killers?

Joseph Gordon Levitt as the new Crow

Luke Evans was cast in the role for a while but he's dropped out.

I'm fine with The Crow (1994), the reboot seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

They should leave this franchise be in my opinion. Nothing is ever quite going to have the atmosphere of the 1994 movie, unless a very talented and nuanced director comes along it's going to fail as badly as all the subsequent attempts at The Crow movies.

I still love the original and that worked as a standalone film so it's not going to affect me if they stop. The sequels were terrible. I was hoping we would get at least one decent sequel out of it , but that never happened. The new film would have to be excellent and I'm not so sure that could live up to expectations. We've all seen and dismissed the concept art as awful and everyone involved with the project walks away so that's a good indication they shouldn't move forward

The first three at least had great soundtracks.

I loved the first one but some of the effects feel outdated to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"