The Crown (Netflix)

Kaleb

2010 & 2018 SHHFFL Champion
Reaction score
[YT]JWtnJjn6ng0[/YT]

The Crown is an upcoming American-British television drama series, created and written by Peter Morgan and produced by Left Bank Pictures for Netflix. The show is a biographical story about the reign of Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom

Saw the trailer last night.... looks really well done. definitely going to have a look when it comes out.

Yeah, this looks like it has great potential.

[YT]ayvO1X92D58[/YT]

I am definitely getting the season on DVD for my mother when it comes out (she's not getting Netflix, because I don't want to spend two hours every night for the rest of my life giving her instructions over the phone on how it works), but as much of a fan of Matt Smith that I am, he is no Prince Philip. That's not good casting there, no matter how good of an actor he is.

First episode is just stunning.

Lithgow and Harris are just so good in this, I can easily see them getting nominated for an award.

I just finished all 10 episodes this sat and I really liked it, looking forward to season 2. netflix is killing it with their original series wow

Michael C. Hall to Play JFK in Season 2 of Netflix’s ‘The Crown’

Michael C. Hall will be playing JFK when “The Crown” returns to Netflix for its second season.

Hall will be joined by “Quarry” star Jodi Balfour as Jackie Kennedy. Season 2 of the English drama, which doesn’t yet have a premiere date, will segue into the 1960s, as Queen Elizabeth II loses her third prime minister to scandal amidst the illegal use of Her Majesty’s Armed Forces in Egypt.

[YT]k15O_eBfUuk[/YT]

Season 1 was my Highlight in 2016/17-Season. Im very hyped about Season 2. I hope to a equal great quality score.

Yas!!

Olivia Colman Joins ‘The Crown’ As Queen Elizabeth for Seasons 3 and 4

Long live the Queen: Olivia Colman has been tapped to play Queen Elizabeth in seasons three and four of Netflix’s drama “The Crown,” Variety has confirmed.

Claire Foy has played the Queen for the first two seasons, and earned an Emmy nomination as best actress for her work. She also won a Golden Globe award and Screen Actors Guild award as best actress in a drama. The second season is set to debut on December 8th on Netflix.

Colman, 43, has starred in “Broadchurch” and AMC’s “The Night Manager,” for which she won a Golden Globe for best supporting actress and was nominated for an Emmy award as well.

[YT]emxUMjZpxbQ[/YT]
DN9IfvXUMAAHPRC.jpg:large

Last edited:
Loved season one....really looking forward to season 2.

Same, its one of the few series that my wife and I both enjoy together

Oh wow Olivia Colman! Such a great casting choice. She's one of the best actresses out there

Finished binging season 2 today. I think I may have liked it more than S1. The only episode I really didn't care for was the one on Phillip's backstory, but I get why it was there.

And I feel bad for Charles.

It was a bloody good season. shame Foy & Smith aren't returning.... they've been superb

It was a bloody good season. shame Foy & Smith aren't returning.... they've been superb

They really have along with Vanessa Kirby. I'm really going to miss Claire Foy she was perfect.

i actually have an interest in the Royal Family. A truly wonderful series.

So far Season 2 > Season 1

Just an amazing season so far,although the only episode I wasn't a fan of was episode 7,the sex scene just felt so out of place.

I'm 90% done with season 2....and yeah, lot of sympathy for Charles.

I finished Episode 5 "Marionettes". I love the ending. At the start I Support the royal Family. In the middle I really understands the criticism. And then the ending was perfect.
Margret and Philipp represents the modern but it is a Little bit negative portrayed. And then -like a mirror- on the other window are Elizabeth with her mum, the Tradition with the antithesis that compromisses is the start for the ruin of monarchy.

I still think about that issue and dont know how to judge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"