The Custom figure thread

This was a custom i did for my friend as he is a huge spidey fan.
The base was- first appearance spidey with independence day aliens tenticles but i only had two my mate didnt mind though.
Apologies for the fotos still dont have my digital camera yet.

1129_195142.jpg

i had the paints and he had the figure and he wasn't to impressed with the figure so he didn't mind having it customized and i myself have got an iron spidey its the ms one :woot:

Okay...the real Iron Spidey has way way way too narrow of feet anyway

thts a pretty nice looking custom. i take it ur tlking bout the spider-man origins iron spidey and not the MS one rough?

not right now.. i wuld liek to at sum point but i duno what i want really... and i dnt really have an idea how to lol

i might do the steel woverine claws on a Ml12 varient wolvie and make them removable. i wuld need to get him first tho

nope lol seen a few tutorials tho.. but i always like lookign at what ppl can do as well. thats why i started this thread really lol

Well then my friend.... start with something less"sharper" I'd say..... Or be EXTREMLY CAREFULL with that one you told me... I've been customizing like for year and a half maybe two.... and havent tried that one yet.......

(I do apreciate talking to you) LOLLLLLLLL

lool thnx man :D well ive seen a tutorial for it and the claws dnt look like there goin to be liek dangerously sharp, cos they are made out of hair pins a think

lol thts just people wanting him to be leathel. the one i saw was u got hair pins or sumfin cut them in half so they are straight then u file them to give them a better shape

oh i just remebred when i was little i did used to make masks for my action men out of paper and celetape and they looked awesome lol i made a scarlet spider one once. and i did make a two piece movie green goblin mask as well out of modeling clay... that ruled lol

oh i just remebred when i was little i did used to make masks for my action men out of paper and celetape and they looked awesome lol i made a scarlet spider one once. and i did make a two piece movie green goblin mask as well out of modeling clay... that ruled lol

LOl.... pics???

Here is my original creation I did months ago. I call it Hulk Buster War Machine...

HPIM0016.jpg

HPIM0017.jpg

HPIM0021.jpg

I posted this when I first did it, but since we have a custom thread now, I figured I would reintroduce it. I haven't done anything more to it or have I done anything new period. I would like to, but I just don't have time anymore.

Here is my original creation I did months ago. I call it Hulk Buster War Machine...

HPIM0016.jpg

HPIM0017.jpg

HPIM0021.jpg

I posted this when I first did it, but since we have a custom thread now, I figured I would reintroduce it. I haven't done anything more to it or have I done anything new period. I would like to, but I just don't have time anymore.

they look awesome man,what other customs do you wanna do?

an out of interest what type of paint did you use for it?

I remember that HBWM.....It's Still beautiful......

I still love the Octobot....But you shoulda made a Giant Octobot.......

Buy one of the Sentinels from McFarlane's Matrix line.

sentinel1.jpg
02bis.jpg

The Tentacles are much larger....much much larger....plus there are like....at least ten of them.....Don't know where I'm going with this.

sentinel1.jpg
02bis.jpg

The Tentacles are much larger....much much larger....plus there are like....at least ten of them.....Don't know where I'm going with this.

That is SICk man... that would be a Kick a** Giant Octobot.... poor Spider-Man.... I think this will be Spideys last ride LOLLLLL

HPIM0016.jpg

HPIM0017.jpg

HPIM0021.jpg

Man this scores pretty hard..... Congrats on an excellent creation.

sentinel1.jpg
02bis.jpg

ooooooOOOoo tht looks cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"