• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Daily Hype

News for today,
Massive flooding in SE PA area,
309 is blocked off north and south bound,
Many cars stalled out in 'puddles'
Wakes seen up to 4 foot high,

Serv's em right for building on swamp lands

MALICE ON SECRET SPAM FORUMS
by Tim Burton
Malice today has issued a statement saying that anyone who creates a secret spam forum will be banned, unless of course its Malice himself. However, Malice swears that such forums are simply myth.
"I can neither confirm or deny the fact that I am denying your confirmation," Malice has said. Our top reporters are still trying to figure out just what that means.

COMICS
captain%20Bryan.JPG

Do not Drag Bryan into this mess,
Your ponderings dirty his name.

jollyjohnny said:
MALICE ON SECRET SPAM FORUMS
by Tim Burton
Malice today has issued a statement saying that anyone who creates a secret spam forum will be banned, unless of course its Malice himself. However, Malice swears that such forums are simply myth.
"I can neither confirm or deny the fact that I am denying your confirmation," Malice has said. Our top reporters are still trying to figure out just what that means.

I bear Malices young:o

This is pretty funny, of course, I am easily amused.

HOROSCOPES

Aries--Today you will die a horrible and tragic death, but other than that it will be a beautiful day

Taurus--Today you will catch a STD.

Gemini--Today you will not shower, because you just saw Cabin Fever

Cancer--Today you will have a heart attack on the toilet.

Leo--Today... no, tonight, you are getting laid.

Virgo--Today you will finish reading a book.

Libra--Today you will get caught *********ing.

Scorpio--Today you will see a movie, and make a lesbian friend.

Sagittarius--Today you will have the best sex of your life. Unfortunately, your parents will see it and so will all of the internet.

Capricorn--Today you will go to a party, get drunk, and get taken advantage of by a chick. But just to your luck, the chick was previously a man.

Aquarius--Today you will steal one of your own posessions, and report yourself the the police.

Pisces--Today will be a normal, uneventful day.

I got news for you, and the headline is SHOVE IT!! We dont need your stupid newspaper. I would rather watch the Hype Daily Show!

Master Chief said:
HOROSCOPES

Aries--Today you will die a horrible and tragic death, but other than that it will be a beautiful day

Taurus--Today you will catch a STD.

Gemini--Today you will not shower, because you just saw Cabin Fever

Cancer--Today you will have a heart attack on the toilet.

Leo--Today... no, tonight, you are getting laid.

Virgo--Today you will finish reading a book.

Libra--Today you will get caught *********ing.

Scorpio--Today you will see a movie, and make a lesbian friend.

Sagittarius--Today you will have the best sex of your life. Unfortunately, your parents will see it and so will all of the internet.

Capricorn--Today you will go to a party, get drunk, and get taken advantage of by a chick. But just to your luck, the chick was previously a man.

Aquarius--Today you will steal one of your own posessions, and report yourself the the police.

Pisces--Today will be a normal, uneventful day.

YES!!!!!!!! I'm a Leo!

I'm a Leo too. :D Unfortunately...i'm going to my cousin's birthday tonight...:(

Wolfwood said:
I'm a Leo too. :D Unfortunately...i'm going to my cousin's birthday tonight...:(

Inbreeding is right:up:

I want to be a Leo. I got 50 Spider-Man comics in the mail today. I already KNOW I'm going to finish a book.

The original paper. lol. I was clearing my subscribed threads, this was all the way on page 101.

Anyway. New horoscopes coming up. Soon. I'm bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"