News for today,
Massive flooding in SE PA area,
309 is blocked off north and south bound,
Many cars stalled out in 'puddles'
Wakes seen up to 4 foot high,

Serv's em right for building on swamp lands

MALICE ON SECRET SPAM FORUMS
by Tim Burton
Malice today has issued a statement saying that anyone who creates a secret spam forum will be banned, unless of course its Malice himself. However, Malice swears that such forums are simply myth.
"I can neither confirm or deny the fact that I am denying your confirmation," Malice has said. Our top reporters are still trying to figure out just what that means.

COMICS
captain%20Bryan.JPG

Do not Drag Bryan into this mess,
Your ponderings dirty his name.

jollyjohnny said:
MALICE ON SECRET SPAM FORUMS
by Tim Burton
Malice today has issued a statement saying that anyone who creates a secret spam forum will be banned, unless of course its Malice himself. However, Malice swears that such forums are simply myth.
"I can neither confirm or deny the fact that I am denying your confirmation," Malice has said. Our top reporters are still trying to figure out just what that means.

I bear Malices young:o

This is pretty funny, of course, I am easily amused.

HOROSCOPES

Aries--Today you will die a horrible and tragic death, but other than that it will be a beautiful day

Taurus--Today you will catch a STD.

Gemini--Today you will not shower, because you just saw Cabin Fever

Cancer--Today you will have a heart attack on the toilet.

Leo--Today... no, tonight, you are getting laid.

Virgo--Today you will finish reading a book.

Libra--Today you will get caught mastering.

Scorpio--Today you will see a movie, and make a lesbian friend.

Sagittarius--Today you will have the best sex of your life. Unfortunately, your parents will see it and so will all of the internet.

Capricorn--Today you will go to a party, get drunk, and get taken advantage of by a chick. But just to your luck, the chick was previously a man.

Aquarius--Today you will steal one of your own posessions, and report yourself the the police.

Pisces--Today will be a normal, uneventful day.

I got news for you, and the headline is SHOVE IT!! We dont need your stupid newspaper. I would rather watch the Hype Daily Show!

Master Chief said:
HOROSCOPES

Aries--Today you will die a horrible and tragic death, but other than that it will be a beautiful day

Taurus--Today you will catch a STD.

Gemini--Today you will not shower, because you just saw Cabin Fever

Cancer--Today you will have a heart attack on the toilet.

Leo--Today... no, tonight, you are getting laid.

Virgo--Today you will finish reading a book.

Libra--Today you will get caught mastering.

Scorpio--Today you will see a movie, and make a lesbian friend.

Sagittarius--Today you will have the best sex of your life. Unfortunately, your parents will see it and so will all of the internet.

Capricorn--Today you will go to a party, get drunk, and get taken advantage of by a chick. But just to your luck, the chick was previously a man.

Aquarius--Today you will steal one of your own posessions, and report yourself the the police.

Pisces--Today will be a normal, uneventful day.

YES!!!!!!!! I'm a Leo!

I'm a Leo too. :D Unfortunately...i'm going to my cousin's birthday tonight...:(

Wolfwood said:
I'm a Leo too. :D Unfortunately...i'm going to my cousin's birthday tonight...:(

Inbreeding is right:up:

I want to be a Leo. I got 50 Spider-Man comics in the mail today. I already KNOW I'm going to finish a book.

The original paper. lol. I was clearing my subscribed threads, this was all the way on page 101.

Anyway. New horoscopes coming up. Soon. I'm bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"