The Dark Knight The Dark Knight at Toy Fair 2008

when the hell are we going to see TDK display?
its been so long already

when the hell are we going to see TDK display?
its been so long already

well some ppl are saying we may have to wait till tuesday to see something, if anything. but who knows, just gonna have to wait and see. i would have thought we would have gotten something this weekend, but i guess not. totally sucks. there was a little thing shown at MTV.com with the lambrogini thing, and in the beckground you can see that there IS a TDK display with figures and vehicles, but no pics cept for that new 6 inch joker fig have surfaced.

Im not a fan. :o
I like this one better
iIgaekk9bvetNJjtjMnnXbmbafgGD+D-028D.jpg

Amazing

That batpod toy actually looks pretty cool. If I were 5 again, Id be getting it for sure.

one of my personal favorites

and who can forget, "purple" batmobile

Well actually I like it because at least it looks like the joker of the movie not like this crap here....

You're talking about 1990. These days, toy companies have access to all sorts of laser scanning equipment and computerized programs and such.

On a side note, if the Custom (Attack my ass) Coupe ends up in the movie, that would rock so much.

I'm disappointed.

They may blow the whole film by showing the Two-Face figurine.

I feel sorrow for anyone covering for an entire web site.

remember when you where like ten and you got those realy crappy looking figures for x mas? this figure brings back memories

HAHAHAHAA

oh man, that comment made my day

(and ya, this figure sucks so far)

--dk7

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS