The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Merchandise Returns

ohh man...might have to end up getting one more dark knight-ish shirt...this one brings so many memories from my favorite viral
http://www.bangbangt-shirts.com/IndividualTShirt.aspx?PostID=180

Yo dudes, we were thinking of reprinting this Dark Knight tee anyway and when we got quite a few hits from this thread it made us finally do it! Sorry for the slightly spammy first post but thought some of you might be interested in this :)

Also, is there a thread around here on how to make yourself look like The Joker!? I have a party coming up and wouldn't mind doing it for that. A bit cliche, I know, but I've never done it before so am up for it this time!

Finally found my first piece of two face merchandise yesterday

found a two-face bobblehead

Very nice detail... looks great :)

the store i work at sells oldschool batman logo stuff and some of the newer TDK merchandise.
BATMAN
We've been selling a ton of the "Why so serious" hoodies lately.
I'm not a huge fan of the new joker merchandising, so I stick with the old logo style stuff.

Finally found my first piece of two face merchandise yesterday

found a two-face bobblehead

jealous!

Introducing Mexican Runs Batman©!

bb1.jpg

Product Description:
When the Dark Knight is forced to follow latin supervillain The Square Sombrero© to his homeland, the caped crusader has no choice but to drink the local water! After that and having to sample a special product form a nearby drug cartel for testing, what follows is a combination of loose stool and hallucinations worthy of The Scarecrow©.

bb2.jpg

Dingleberries of terror!

bb3.jpg

Finally, after Bruce Wayne© feels he could swear he just passed a razor-bladed pineapple, the nightmare ends.

bb4.jpg

Mexican Runs Batman© Coming to retail stores Summer 2009!

Last edited:
Yo dudes, we were thinking of reprinting this Dark Knight tee anyway and when we got quite a few hits from this thread it made us finally do it! Sorry for the slightly spammy first post but thought some of you might be interested in this :)

That's a great shirt...I love the nod to the virals.

Also, is there a thread around here on how to make yourself look like The Joker!? I have a party coming up and wouldn't mind doing it for that. A bit cliche, I know, but I've never done it before so am up for it this time!

Look around in this one: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=282502
Almost 12,000 posts worth, but I'm sure you'll find some good info.

@SCARECROW 360 thats Hillarious and long time no see on the Batman threads

I was that Batman didn't have Clayface stains if it didn't I would have bought it in a haetbeat

@SCARECROW 360 thats Hillarious and long time no see on the Batman threads

I was that Batman didn't have Clayface stains if it didn't I would have bought it in a haetbeat

Heh thanks man, just felt like trying to get this old topic livened up, but now I've got REAL NEWS!!

Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Deluxe Batman!

HT_BATMAN__DX_T1111.jpg

Rumor is that this batman will have SONAR VISION which would be sick!!!

The details and photos of the Hot Toys MMS DX 02 TDK Batman (teased above) have been released:

DX02_TDK_Batman_01.jpg

DX02_TDK_Batman_02.jpg

DX02_TDK_Batman_03.jpg

DX02_TDK_Batman_04.jpg

DX02_TDK_Batman_05.jpg

DX02_TDK_Batman_06.jpg

DX02_TDK_Batman_07.jpg

DX02_TDK_Batman_08.jpg

DX02_TDK_Batman_09.jpg

From the Hot Toys website:

[FONT=tahoma, helvetica, arial]This deluxe version comes with two functional Batman heads:

- One features Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and Translucent Iris

- Alternate head features the sonar vision device – light-up eyes (cell button battery operated- battery included)

- Three(3) interchangeable unique faces captured the Batman classic facial expressions, which fit for both two functional heads

The collectible also features:

- Newly sculpted and developed Batman complex suit

- Weapons and accessories -Transformable Sticky Bomb Gun, Back Pack, Grapnel Gun, Mini Mines, removable Holster, and two (2) interchangeable and Magnet featured Batman Utility Belts etc

- Three sets of interchangeable posing hands

- Deluxe figure stand with LED lights

Release date: Q1, 2010
[/FONT]

So it looks to be slimmer with a more accurate body and cowl. Possibly a longer cape. More accessories. Both a normal cowl with PERS (movable eyes) and a cowl with light-up sonar eyes. And three different Christian Bale faces (expressions) that presumably snap into the cowl.

Not diggin the angry face. looks too old.

Love the sonar eyes

--dk7

Ummm no he wouldn't, he always draws/paints him with no lenses.

BTW a few pics were missing, including one showing all the accessories and a close up of the gun.

I was referring to Batman looking old.

--dk7

Dear Lord. I'm almost afraid to ask how much this stuff costs. It's ****ing beautiful.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop being a millionaire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"