The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Game...Your Ideas?

Mike

Sidekick
Reaction score
Whats up with this game? I really hope its free roaming this time. I wish Rockstar would develop this game or some other developers with a great resume. I'm getting real tired of EA and Activision producing these mediocre tie in games. Honestly, I think Rockstar will do a better job then what we're probably going to get from EA. Games are getting too damn expensive;especially for a game thats just average.. Spider-Man 3 was an ok game but it could of been waaaaaaaay better, especially with the next gen technology. Batman Begins was so mediocre. I hope to God thats not EA's blueprint for the future Batman games. Maybe we can kick something off with sharing ideas with one another. Maybe EA(or whoever's devoping) will look at some of our Ideas.

Whats up with this game? I really hope its free roaming this time. I wish Rockstar would develop this game or some other developers with a great resume. I'm getting real tired of EA and Activision producing these mediocre tie in games. Honestly, I think Rockstar will do a better job then what we're probably going to get from EA. Games are getting too damn expensive;especially for a game thats just average.. Spider-Man 3 was an ok game but it could of been waaaaaaaay better, especially with the next gen technology. Batman Begins was so mediocre. I hope to God thats not EA's blueprint for the future Batman games. Maybe we can kick something off with sharing ideas with one another. Maybe EA(or whoever's devoping) will look at some of our Ideas.

well first off i think rockstar would suck making a batman game, I really do.
there really is no one that could handle batman the way he is suppose to be handeled anyway... give the rights to any game company and they will half ass it.

im pretty sure eidos got the rights no? I dont remember at all.
Batman has alot of depth, way more than spiderman, so for a company to get batman right, is pretty out of the question. theres so many factors that need to be considered. Gotham City...Mobility(vehicles), stealth, rugged Realism, no cartoony motion capture ala batman begins. Stealth, shadows, cape, weapons, lifestyle, health, training, detective work(crucial part) batcave, active crime, intimidation, upgrades...and ALOT more.... thats just the basics to get batman right...

access to every element batman has at his disposal to fight off crime.

ill be fine with a Next Gen Batman.. thats great... it can be linier or free roam, i just want it to be good. then we can work from there.
we neeed someone who REALLY cares about batman to the fullest... adn can give us every little tiny detail possible... the closest game to do that so far is Batman and Robin for playstation. You really feel liek batman(given that its a ****ty batman, theres still teh right elements that are perfect) nobody plays it as much as i do, so you probably wont believe me, but theres so much friggin detail in that game that nobody knows or cares about... and i want that, Nolan style... Next gen advancement.

i can go on and on and on about it for at least 7 pages.... I have before...

i want free rome with levels like BBgame and Graet GFX and gameplay so i can have fun with it on my PS3

well first off i think rockstar would suck making a batman game, I really do.
there really is no one that could handle batman the way he is suppose to be handeled anyway... give the rights to any game company and they will half ass it.

im pretty sure eidos got the rights no? I dont remember at all.
Batman has alot of depth, way more than spiderman, so for a company to get batman right, is pretty out of the question. theres so many factors that need to be considered. Gotham City...Mobility(vehicles), stealth, rugged Realism, no cartoony motion capture ala batman begins. Stealth, shadows, cape, weapons, lifestyle, health, training, detective work(crucial part) batcave, active crime, intimidation, upgrades...and ALOT more.... thats just the basics to get batman right...

access to every element batman has at his disposal to fight off crime.

ill be fine with a Next Gen Batman.. thats great... it can be linier or free roam, i just want it to be good. then we can work from there.
we neeed someone who REALLY cares about batman to the fullest... adn can give us every little tiny detail possible... the closest game to do that so far is Batman and Robin for playstation. You really feel liek batman(given that its a ****ty batman, theres still teh right elements that are perfect) nobody plays it as much as i do, so you probably wont believe me, but theres so much friggin detail in that game that nobody knows or cares about... and i want that, Nolan style... Next gen advancement.

i can go on and on and on about it for at least 7 pages.... I have before...
By all means go on for 9 pages. Maybe we can feed off of each others ideas.

But, who is suppose to making the TDK game. Anybody know yet?

Is this company that's doing TDK is what people are saying about them.

Rockstar is pretty terrible with player models. Their only selling point is their borderline-AO games that they put out. My idea is to not put one out. Aside from Spider-Man 2 and 3 I have yet to play a comic book movie-based game that's any good.

i hope u can ride around the city and do cool stuff like in spiderman and fight more than 1 villian

I'd want Hideo Kojima and Konami to create the game. It'll be grounded in heightened realism as well and it'll play similar to Metal Gear Solid with being a stealth game.

they shouldnt give the contract for the game to anyone, make them fight over it, because when ever theres competition we get great games.
a free moving dark knight with different access levels for his equipment and alternate endings rather than what happens in the movie would be cool, or maybe tthey should make a game not even based on the film but release it at the same time with a different story or continuity (cant spell) and if the make the same muck they made for spiderman 3 ill cry

the first game was ok :batman:i beat it in 2 days though but if there was free roam that would be awesome or if you could change to the joker :joker:and roam around destroying things

I agree.

Spiderman got a free roamer
Superman got a free roamer

Let's see Batman get one.

CFE

i agree too. it would be great if there was a free roaming batman game

Batman deserves a game as big and as good as GTA San Andreas, it would be superb to have that kind of quality. Why are games with big liscences generally terrible, so annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"