The Dark Knight The Dark Knight International

"Andiamo" means "come on", as well.

There are a majority of latin american people who hate when the Spaniards dub movies into Spanish because they all pronounce the "s" as a "th" making everybody talk with a lisp.

Of course for people who don't know Spanish obviously aren't gonna find any difference but the way of speaking in Spain, Argentina, Colombia, Honduras, and Mexico are entirely different because they all use their own slang terms.

I prefer a Mexican dub because they usually go by a neutral dubbing that can be understood by all spanish speaking people.

Mexican rules

I Know it's the same trailer. I Just wanted to share the brazillian voices. Particulary, Dent become Crap.

Heh, Brazillian trailer

I thought that meant that the trailer was waxed

Here are two other Brazilian Trailers,..I bet that dude speaks Brazillian too...
1337995017_cea8089760.jpg

So its the same trailer, just with a brazilian dub.

So do you have a choice in Brazil of watching it with subtitles or dubbed with brazillian voice actors? I would rather go with subtitles.

I feel sorry for anyone seeing this in another language.

Why does western europe keep dubbing every movie thats in a foreign language? Cant they reed subtitles? Its in English in christs sakes, most people know the language. God, hearing Heath's and Bale's dubber is painfull.

I hate dubbing, like when they did it to shaolin soccer, it was so bad.

Why cant people just read subtitles, its not that hard.

So do you have a choice in Brazil of watching it with subtitles or dubbed with brazillian voice actors? I would rather go with subtitles.

Exactly. I Always watch in the original language, but some people, specially kids, prefer with brazillian voices.

Exactly. I Always watch in the original language, but some people, specially kids, prefer with brazillian voices.
Of course. Anyway, when I went to the movie theater to watch The Incredible Hulk, I obviously chose the version with subtitles, but they showed this particular trailer from TDK (that dubbed crap) during the trailers... :down:(
Why to put a dubbed trailer in a session with subtitles? That was pure stupidity! :cmad:

I love the Joker laugh after he drops Rachel in the German trailer.
Cracks me up everytime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"