The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Info Hunters Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already?

ok then, I subscribed. :D

I don't buy it.

The last thing i honestly want in this movie is a lame cat fight between talia and catwoman so i hope if marion is casted in this film, i hope its not the role of talia because i also dont want this film to come full circle because the league of shadows had there justice in BB and it would just be a waste of a good story if nolan takes that route.

If the league of shadows returns in this upcoming movie then i honestly dont see why this story wasnt used for the 2nd film rather then the 3rd....would be pretty dissapointing but hey in nolan i trust

In regards to the Marion news, not JGL.

Eh, I'll wait until a real source mentions something. That French publication doesn't mean much to me in regards to being a legit source of info.

I think that if Talia is indeed in the movie she will be very different from the comics. She won't be so fond of Bruce because she probably blames him for her father's death. I don't see a catfight over a guy. Maybe at the end of the movie, Batman x Bane, Catwoman x Talia. Even then, if Marion is really to play Talia I wouldn't expect her to be such a physical character due to her recent pregnancy when shooting.

I hope it turns out to be true. :ikyn
I wanted him for Black Mask :huh: i can honestly see why nolan wouldnt use black mask since captain america comes out this year and red skull is the villian.....stupid captain america flick:cmad:

if he is alberto falcone, that makes the rumor that leo was the first choice a little more believable.

It's going to be really frustrating when this thread is recreated 10 times a day during the summer...

I wanted him for Black Mask :huh: i can honestly see why nolan wouldnt use black mask since captain america comes out this year and red skull is the villian.....stupid captain america flick:cmad:

You're joking right?

I'll take him as Blackmask as well, if he's not Alberto.

Oh, and yes the CA film...ugh! :D

You're joking right?
nope, you would have all the marvel fanboys crying out how batman 3 is stealing captain americas villian, remember black mask isnt as mainstream as a joker or 2 face, the character isnt known to many people and general movie goers will feel that its a carbon copy of red skull...either way i would love to see black mask in the film and since i know his only face isnt that of a skull, i know nolan would the character justice and create a different look...just hoping for black mask:awesome:

nope, you would have all the marvel fanboys crying out how batman 3 is stealing captain americas villian, remember black mask isnt as mainstream as a joker or 2 face, the character isnt known to many people and general movie goers will feel that its a carbon copy of red skull...either way i would love to see black mask in the film and since i know his only face isnt that of a skull, i know nolan would the character justice and create a different look...just hoping for black mask:awesome:

While I like Black Mask a lot, only idiots, on either side(Marvel or DC)would use that complaint to whine about another movie.

Both films would be fine if Black Mask was in TDKR. The movies are being released a year apart.

Also Crissa, we should let the threadmanager close/open this thread. So, no one has to re-subscribe to the "newest" edition. If the Threadbot does it, all the Subs get carried over and if any of us are out of the Hype for say 7 housr this summer than we could really get screwed by new versions of this thread we are not scribed to...

While I like Black Mask a lot, only idiots, on either side(Marvel or DC)would use that complaint to whine about another movie.

Both films would be fine if Black Mask was in TDKR. The movies are being released a year apart.

agreed, i dont mind it at all, i know black mask will be a cooler on film anyways because nolans at the helm:awesome:

Also Crissa, we should let the threadmanager close/open this thread. So, no one has to re-subscribe to the "newest" edition. If the Threadbot does it, all the Subs get carried over and if any of us are out of the Hype for say 7 housr this summer than we could really get screwed by new versions of this thread we are not scribed to...

Oh I didn't know that. I created this myself because mods suggested it last time. They didn't want the thread manager to get involved.

Honestly guys, stop getting all negative on Captain America! What's the problem?!

:cmad:

Honestly guys, stop getting all negative on Captain America! What's the problem?!

:cmad:

I never liked the CA comics or liked him to begin with. So I'll wait till the flick hits the torrents to watch it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"