The Hype! Dream Journal

Entry:

I dreamed I went to Six Flags with my nieces, and we got on the Whizzer, but I was too big and couldn't fit. Not like I was too fat or nothing, like, I was a small giant or something. Like 12ft tall or something......somehow I got on anyway and got stuck going out of the station or whatever you call it. Then, somehow I was walking down the street in a Cowboys pullover hoodie and some tight ass biker shorts, then I saw a dead body in the front seat of a car, rather than call the cops, I just kept walking, but then somebody came out of a house and got into the car and started following me. Then I woke up as he jumped out the car and started running at me....but I didn't wake up, I was dreaming but I was talking about the dream I just had with somebody else.

Interpretation:

I'm too awesome for my own good and I think somebody just Inceptioned me or something. :o

Had an odd one last night.

Kept trying to get my friends to go to a rock night at our old school. A few agree, we get there and it's this weird kiddie like assembly and this old man is trying to get us to play board games or do circus tricks.

Suddenly we're not at the school anymore, it's a weird old castle and we're in the dungeons of the building, running away from the creepy old dude. Then I realise he's actually my Dad, and he's not well, so I try and help him out of the place.

We all come to a cave, and then we start searching for water. One of my friends digs a little hole in the ground saying there is a waterfall behind it, and this water starts gushing out... And suddenly I realise there is no way out, and we are going to drown now. So we all start clambouring at the walls, which luckily crumble easily and we step out into the woods.

At this point, we're all desperate for a drink (having thought we were going to a rock night to get drunk) and we have a few bottle's of JD, but no glasses. After unsuccessfully trying to pour it into people's hands to drink it (for some reason no one thought to drink from the bottle :hehe:), my Dad waves his hands gumpily, says 'there you go', and these soap bubbles start floating about in the air beside us.

The bubbles start turning into all different glasses. Wine glasses, shot glasses, small glasses, pint glasses... And we all run about gleefully trying to grab as many of the weirdly rubbery textured things and stuff them in our pockets.

I do a few shots, and then I wake up!

Interpretation: I miss hanging out with my friends the way we used to, I haven't seen my dad in a while and I feel bad about it, I feel like I'm trapped but the way out isn't as hard as it looks... Not sure about the bubbles turning into glasses tho... That's just odd :funny:

Last edited:
I had a dream with my ex girlfriend last night, the ex that....did some major emotional damage to me with her break up. That type of ex. Was with her for two years. Anyway, the dream wasn't mainly about her. She was in it, and we were back together, but her family didn't approve, so she didn't like to be seen with me. At one point in the dream, me and her dad had a incredibly large argument, with yelling and saying a bunch of hurtful things. Out of nowhere though, which felt like a few minutes in the dream, her dad came up to me asking if I was alright, and we started apologizing to each other.

Interpretation: Probably none. I think about my ex a lot, so that's probably why I had a dream with her.

I had a strange dream last night where I was the host of some kind of talk show. There was no audience or producers or anyone behind the cameras. The studio was pitch black, save for a spotlight centered on my guests. Anyway, I was moderating a discussion between two rectangles. They were talking about problems facing rectangles today or something serious like that.

Interpretation: I have no ****ing clue.

I had a dream/day dream I was making out with Carly from General Hospital played by Laura Wright.

Analysis: I'm horny as usual.

Nearly all the dreams I remember are nightmares these days. Bit of a bummer really.

I had a dream last night that the moon fractured in two, and one half was crashing down to Earth and would naturally extinguish all life. It was a change of pace from my usual killer asteroid dream, I'll give it that.

I really wish I would stop having extinction-event dreams. :(

Last week I had a very strange dream. I remember I was walking through the streets of my town. I don't know how I got there, or why I was there. And sorry to be so cliche, but it was a dark and stormy night. I recall that there was lots of cars and trucks, tons of them just scattered across the road and on the sidewalks. Some were smashed, others were turned over, some were even stacked on top of one another. And for the life of me I couldn't find a way out. The worst part of the dream was me being chased by some kind of a monster. I can only describe it as a giant, it was pale and emaciated with black eyes and a gaping mouth full of jagged teeth. I remember tripping and falling on my face, turning around only to see the giant creatures foot dropping down onto me. That's when I woke up.

Last edited:
Entry

I rarely remember my dreams but last night/early this morning I had a dream that my cousin and I were in someone else's backyard. There were dogs and cats in the yard and my cousin was messing around with the kittens then he scooped one of them up and we left.

Next part I remember is us in a car and he's driving. I look into the back seat and there is a puppy along with the kitten...they are snuggling together. I think I asked him if he took them to give to his wife. Then I said something about them being too young and needing to go back to nurse with their mothers. My cousin rolls down the window and tells me to toss them out. I say no. We go back and forth about it.

That's all I remember, lol. Weird as hell.

Thanks for the thread bump RockSP, that was really funny dream to re read - I identified as an alcoholic last year... guess there were signs :hehe:

Had an odd one last night.

Kept trying to get my friends to go to a rock night at our old school. A few agree, we get there and it's this weird kiddie like assembly and this old man is trying to get us to play board games or do circus tricks.

Suddenly we're not at the school anymore, it's a weird old castle and we're in the dungeons of the building, running away from the creepy old dude. Then I realise he's actually my Dad, and he's not well, so I try and help him out of the place.

We all come to a cave, and then we start searching for water. One of my friends digs a little hole in the ground saying there is a waterfall behind it, and this water starts gushing out... And suddenly I realise there is no way out, and we are going to drown now. So we all start clambouring at the walls, which luckily crumble easily and we step out into the woods.

At this point, we're all desperate for a drink (having thought we were going to a rock night to get drunk) and we have a few bottle's of JD, but no glasses. After unsuccessfully trying to pour it into people's hands to drink it (for some reason no one thought to drink from the bottle :hehe:), my Dad waves his hands gumpily, says 'there you go', and these soap bubbles start floating about in the air beside us.

The bubbles start turning into all different glasses. Wine glasses, shot glasses, small glasses, pint glasses... And we all run about gleefully trying to grab as many of the weirdly rubbery textured things and stuff them in our pockets.

I do a few shots, and then I wake up!

Interpretation: I miss hanging out with my friends the way we used to, I haven't seen my dad in a while and I feel bad about it, I feel like I'm trapped but the way out isn't as hard as it looks... Not sure about the bubbles turning into glasses tho... That's just odd :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"