The Hype! Dream Journal

Analysis

The cancer part might represent a fear of acquiring a fatal illness, or any illness. The whole dream seems to represent fear. But it also could suggest that you're harming yourself in ways unknown or known, and all of these "symptoms" could represent how you, physically or mentally, are deteriorating from it. You might feel weak at this point in your life.

If none of this meshes with you, then I easily could have analyzed it incorrectly - different symbols mean different things to people - or it could be a dream that was inspired by something you witnessed recently or heard while sleeping, such as something on television. In that case, it might mean nothing.
Okay prepare for the sequel to my previous dream (does that count as recurring?).

Entry

I realize I'm floating with a glow around my body. I then feel rage, blinding rage. I see a mask on my desk. I put it on, I say, "this is my face" over and over again. I'm then in the hospital. Blood is on my hands. I killed the doctors and police shoot at me. Their bullets break my body like glass, but again it rematerializes. And then I'm gone. After that I wake up...

I think weakness part of your analysis was true to a point, but now that the dream sort of continued I'm not sure what to think.

Entry

I had a dream that I was pissing myself. I awoke to myself pissing... myself.

Entry

I was driving home, my car had a flat tire. But then it wasn't my car, it was a bike. It still had a flat tire. :csad:

Analysis

Deflation—such as a deflating balloon, tire, or ball—could represent a challenge or obstacle, a downturn in mood or events, a loss of momentum, or a deflated ego or loss of self-esteem.

Entry

I had a dream.

I was in school, community college at that, and the teacher or assistant sat in front of me during class to interview us on stuff. And she sat right in front, her legs/knees touching my stuff. :) oh yea. :( but nothing fun happened. She asked me weird questions and I think what's my beliefs or something and I said "Well, being Pagan, I don't think Rick Santorum would improve." Santorum being a Republican GOP Nominee for President who is a big time Christian.

Analysis
I take the dream as...

1. I'm horny, but nothing happens.
2. I'm Pagan and afraid to come out as Pagan.
3. Rick Santorum won't be President, sorry Ricky.

Reading your posts here and on other threads fear seems to play a big role in your life. You're too fearful to go after anything in your life. Something you should really work on, it'll help the horniness because if you're going after and accomplishing your goals it'll help you self confidence and make you more attractive.

As for the Pagan thing, why are you so fearful and why does it need to be a big announcement? You know my favorite religious people are the ones that keep it to themselves, faith is a personal thing, it doesn't need to be announced to everyone from the rooftops.

Analysis

Yeah, it sounds like a dream that represents regret and missed opportunities. Some analysts say that a man dreaming of a pregnant female is the unconscious's way of telling the dreamer that he should reevaluate his sex life and the prospect of "no strings attached" sexual occurences. It seems like, buried way down deep inside of you, your dream may a longing to settle down with a girl you love. Haha, who would have thought!

**** you, subconscious! You're not going to get your way! :argh:

Do you prefer dreams or nightmares? I kind of dig nightmares.

Entry

I was in a golden space, literally like space, wide and vast but golden, there was light, it wasn't pitch darkness. I remember being able to leap across this space and hold planets in my hands. It was really neat, wish I could draw it.

Analysis (from my sister)

Not exactly an interpretation, but rather an explanation. She thinks I went to another universe or plain of existence. She said if I was really dreaming of space, I would of perceived it the way it is, black.

Any thoughts from you guys?

Maybe you were sleep walking and peed somewhere. Somewhere you wont find until much later. And it will stink......badly.

Cuz that is a textbook piss dream. :o

Maybe you were sleep walking and peed somewhere. Somewhere you wont find until much later. And it will stink......badly.

Cuz that is a textbook piss dream. :o

I thought dreams with water were pee dreams.

Space isn't black, by the way.

It is to the type of lights our eyes can see right? I know that there is a lot of things that can been seen under different spectrum of light, but don't human eyes just see darkness?

Technically, you see nothing. What we call "space" is basically colorless.

Recurring nightmare, been having for 6+ years now:

Meet up with my ex GF. We start to hook up again. She used to like it when I squeezed the bottom of her ribs when we kissed, so in the dream I do that. When I do it, her chest caves in like paper mache and millions of hornets fly out, deafening buzzing as Im being stung all over.

Ive had this nightmare about 40 times in 6 years.

Basically you wanna kill your ex. You're a psychopath. :o

But seriously, you probably want her back but deep down, you know it would be bad for you. Like hornets stinging your genitals bad.

Entry:

Realized I could fly if I focused on it. Starting flying above the tree line going as far as I could. When my focus waned, I would come back down. I ended up flying for what felt like days. I have had this dream quite a few times.

Entry :

I was watching tv when live footage from the first people to walk on Mars came on. The astronauts were walking near the mouth of a cave when these aliens attacked them and dragged them in. The astronauts were looking into the camera screaming help us and that they were being eaten.

A lot of my dreams turn from 3rd person to 1st person.

This dream, 2 vampires are angry at a group of people and start divvying up followers to turn them and attack of the group of people. I remember one of the vampires being extremely powerful.

Then it turns to 1st person and I'm one of the group and we fix up a home with various traps. A few vampires are captured and I drive a stake into a female vampire twice using a hammer but it doesn't kill them.

My dream last night: (The main parts, anyway. I can never remember the whole thing.)

It's the zombie apocalypse. I'm with a group of survivors that I appear to be friends with in my dream but they're apparently just people my subconscious made up in my dream. We're at a house and some shenanigans that I don't remember happen. I'm talking to my friend on the phone and he's telling me that our other friend grabbed some people and a couple guns and headed to Albuquerque. I'm trying to coordinate with the friend on the phone to meet up and come with our group. Then the phone goes silent for a minute and he gets back on and it's just growling or whatever you call the sounds zombies make. So I'm like, "****. Mej is a zombie now." Some dude shows up and wants to join our group but openly admits to being bitten and I'm like, "No ****ing way." We were standing outside but he was trying to get in through a gate and for some reason, there was a big drop right behind him so I front kicked him off the ledge.

Then the girl I was most recently seeing was there. (In real life, I had started talking to this girl again but stopped after I realized how much I disliked her and decided it wasn't worth spending any kind of effort on her just because she's hot.) We talk some (mostly about surviving and whatnot) and my dream cuts to us in a bed. Me and her one side, her friend and somebody else on the other. I come to the conclusion, "We're all going to die fairly soon so even though I can't stand this woman, it's like anything bad is going to come from having sex with her one last time since we'll all be dead soon anyway."

Then my alarm goes off and I wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"