The DUMBEST thing a superhero did in a comic book/superhero movie?

Not to hark on Nolan's "reality" version of Batman BUT:

The one thing that is now bothering me is the fact that Nolan wants a reality type Batman where he could exist in the world today. Here is my problem:

Batman and the memory cloth flying around the city? What is that? How is that reality? Why not have him fly around the city with a glider like the animated series? That just caught me last night.

I'm not a hater of the Nolan film at all, I just thought that was a bit far fetched and did not like that now that I see it again. That and the fact that the cape/wings were not outstretched. They seemes to hang down unlike when Keaton flew in Batman Returns. It would have looked better in Begins if the cape/wings actually looked like batwings.

Not to hark on Nolan's "reality" version of Batman BUT:

The one thing that is now bothering me is the fact that Nolan wants a reality type Batman where he could exist in the world today. Here is my problem:

Batman and the memory cloth flying around the city? What is that? How is that reality? Why not have him fly around the city with a glider like the animated series? That just caught me last night.

I'm not a hater of the Nolan film at all, I just thought that was a bit far fetched and did not like that now that I see it again. That and the fact that the cape/wings were not outstretched. They seemes to hang down unlike when Keaton flew in Batman Returns. It would have looked better in Begins if the cape/wings actually looked like batwings.

Ok, but beats the living #$%^ out of the crap Joel Schumacher put out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"