Revenge of the Fallen The Egyptian connection

Perhaps this "elder Autobot" Bay wants to include landed on earth in the old days and a sect in Egypt formed a society dedicated to worship of said Transformer?

I'm hoping this is where Mirage lands when he arrives on earth. Remember his G1 face looks like that of an Egyptian Pharaoh. So his scans his surrounding and viola.......

Perhaps this "elder Autobot" Bay wants to include landed on earth in the old days and a sect in Egypt formed a society dedicated to worship of said Transformer?

Heh, the first film had the 'humans getting their technology from aliens' with Megatron, so it's no surprise they might go with the ancient astronauts this time. The Transformers certainly are Gods in metal forms.

They could go with the whole "a TF landed in Egypt in ancient times and has been influencing things ever since" angle. Shockwave would be a good candidate for that.

They could go with the whole "a TF landed in Egypt in ancient times and has been influencing things ever since" angle. Shockwave would be a good candidate for that.

That would be an awesome idea, i really hope Shockwave makes it into the sequel, i have become a big fan of his since starting to read the comics.

It would be cool if they went with this ancient astronaut idea.

^Yes they could, i definately want to see both in the sequel, along with Ultra Magnus and Blaster.

-->Was this angle ever explored in the cartoon or comics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"