The enemies of Task Force X: The potential foes in a Suicide Squad film.

I think I'd like to see the Suicide Squad go up against some mastermind and his private army, and a heavy hitter like Deathstroke.

Ok, here's my outline of a Suicide Squad movie, and since I'm writing a BvS script...which I've been doing for the last several months in my spare time, tweaking things here and there, and I'm STILL not finished it. I received positive feedback for my ideas for the story, which I'm very grateful for :)

So, once I'm done with that, I'm going to write a SS script. Which will serve as a sequel to BvS, but from another angle, as JL goes on in the other direction. This is more of a "behind the scenes" sequel to what transpired in BvS. The secondary consequences.

Suicide Squad​

Following the events of BvS, Lex Luthor has found himself under the spotlight of the Government, with hard hitting evidence that he was responsible for the catastrophe that almost resulted in WW3. Following his actions, the Russian military and spy faction have grown in strength. Being an important part of the development in US weaponry, science and technology, the suits in Washington are reluctant to have him apprehended, especially with the evidence that Lex has in his possesion which could potentially incrimimate the Secretary of Defense, who was in knowledge of Lex's other illegal activities (for government benefit), and who was also influenced by the businessman to issue a full blown military attack on Superman in Gotham City, which lead to some destruction.

Meanwhile, Amanda Waller, a member of the Department of Defense, is secretly assigned to the task of recruiting an espionage team, in the wake of a possible terrorist attack lead by the renegade KGBeast, who was part of the plot in BvS. He's demanding that the Russian and US goverments pay him a hundred billion dollars each, in order to "hush" him from leaking their dirty secrets to the public.

To keep the situation as tightly wrapped as possible, mainly to avoid any further conflict between countries, Waller presents the controversial and unorthodox method of banding together the worlds finest criminals, to eliminate the threat. With the usage of this team and the cover story of a tale about a criminal paying these "assassins" to bring "him" the head of KGBeast, the public will be none the wiser.

Presenting promises and threats to these criminals under the guise of "White Queen" in an organisation known as "Checkmate" in exchange for their services, the criminals agree to help Waller...

One of these criminals however, is already under the payroll of Lex, and serves as double agent for him...

For another of these villains, a long thought dead flame reappears, which will soon cause mayhem once more, for a certain "Dark Knight"...

I need to have a proper brush up on the characters and dynamics, but I know what will happen and where it will lead to for everyone involved.
And no, KGBeast won't be the only villain...think of his team as Foxhound from the Metal Gear Solid games :p

Last edited:
Deathstroke as the villain to "keep them in check" and Joker being the villain in the third act. Very curious to see what their mission in the film is.

An organization like Kobra or Basilisk.

Kobra_Jeffrey_Franklin_Burr_002.jpg

2126038-suicidesquad_4_thegroup_011.jpg

You can't have the Squad just fighting one guy. You have to put them up against something emphasizing the group as a paramilitary unit.

Last edited:
Bialya or Quarac. Kill a spy, rescue an operative or steal something like Kryptonite or a magical artifact or Apokalype tech

AntjeTraueMoS1420809267680.jpg

Faora? Star Labs or LexCorp unleashing her? would it be possible to see her?

Last edited:
Or could be sort of connecting with Justice League, that maybe Darkseid's forces on Earth as Gordon Godfrey and the Squad is being targeting him or Luthor with Brainiac "alliance".. and they are on the mision of eliminate one or the other target depending on which villain. then we see Faora's appearing as Darkseid or Brainiac first lady. :hubba
I know a theory but this is based on this thread I've made on the Justice League forum.

She was sucked into the PZ. but the PZ was abruptally forced to open and maybe Faora would end up in other dimension that could lead to think:

Phantom Zone. (for another Supes solo or JL) could end up being taken out by Star Labs, LexCorp, etc..

Apokolips (she ended up there or taken out from the Phantom Zone).
IMAGINE HER BEING A FURY OR COMMANDER OF THE APOKOLIPS FORCES :hubba:hubba
How? Brainwashed or maybe a deal (she lost her purpose and Darkseid gave another one with some kind of manipulation of course, and she can destroy Earth and KAL-EL)

Brainiac (with all the knowledge he has if he is indeed THE VILLAIN in JL)

she appears in some other dimension where Brainiac is or he frees her and brainwashes her (maybe a deal too and a little of manipulation) or experiments on her improving her (mental or physical) even better, could be sort of a Cyborg. That's another possibility.

Paradise Island. She ends up in there if Paradise Island is on another dimension but inside Earth.

Two things... with no purpose in her life...

Diana would help her to exhume her sins and she becomes an "Amazon".
Or she would likely unleash her fury against Kal-el and Earth and we see her vs Diana!!

I'm more from Darkseid or Brainiac... but more for Darkseid

They could make her a target of the Suicide Squad when freed her by accident on Earth. That's farfetched I know but another theory.

What do you think?

1484268_850700448330754_4244134746853410541_n.jpg

What's your opinion?

Nope. Definitely not the Suicide Squad's target.

No. actually the option I said was that she was at the end shown being with Darkseid or Brainiac. The target would be Gordon Godfrey, Maxwell Lord or Lex Luthor.. depending on the situation.

It's gotta be joker.....

We know he's in the movie and I have a hard time believing that they would give such a popular character anything less than a major part & I can't see him being on the squad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"