Dead in his sights...Will Smith Is Deadshot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRYPTON INC.

Incorporated Kryptonian
Reaction score
Who do you think should play Floyd Lawton aka Deadshot in the upcoming Suicide Squad feature film? Talk about it here.

Timothy Olyphant, Colin Farrell, Karl Urban, and Thomas Jane.

http://renegadecinema.com/34669/jon-bernthal-join-dc-comics-suicide-squad

Deadshot?

BcV8CyaCcAAbAC_.jpg

:hmm I kinda want to see him as KGBeast or King Shark, but I can get behind the idea of him as Deadshot.

FITS THE ROLE 100% If I remember correctly this guy was in Wolf of Wall Street?

Yeah, Bernthal would own the sh** out of this role. I was set on Hardy but the more I think about it, Bernthal is an even better fit.

Now we just need Andrew Lincoln as Catman, lol.

Tom Hardy would work! I also think Clive Owen would be solid as well.

Bernthal would be awesome as Deadshot. But I don't want him to be the 'main lead' for a movie that is rumoured to be gunning for the biggest talent available. So, I hope there's a Rick Flagg/ Deathstroke in it to lead the thing.

It could work though. This movie could turn out to be DC's GOTG, with a recognizable (but not super famous) actor in the lead role and bigger names in supporting roles.

Including the Joker (played by Leto or whoever) pretty much guarantees asses in the seats.

Harley AND Joker are guaranteed to put asses in seats. Big time.

I am definitely down with having Bernthal as Deadshot. He will have to be careful every time he rubs his head though what with those wrist mounted guns and all...

I think Luke Evans could be a good Deadshot.

7ekRr4w.jpg

Rfy92Qd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS