Dead in his sights...Will Smith Is Deadshot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda criminal how little people are talking about Will's Deadshot in this movie. Margot stole the show, but can see why Will was top billing beyond his name. Hope he has a bigger part to play in the future.

Will Smith was MVP here. I knew Ayer could get a good performance out of him. He was charismatic like a leading man should be, physically imposing and showed the nihilism here and there that Floyd is known for. When Deadshot tells Boomer, "Don't make me shoot you too.", it was classic Deadshot/Boomerang dynamic. I hope that relationship develops in the future as well.

Smith/Deadshot is awesome. I really want him in the next Batman movie.

It was Will's best performance in years. You almost forget that this guy used to be the summer movie king every year. Deadshot allowed him to get back to what made him a star in the first place. It was nice seeing that he hasn't lost a step in that respect.

Smith definitely surprised me, in a good way. He's got his mojo back.

I've always been a fan of Will, He is good at creating likable characters.

Excellent in SS, really enjoyed both the character & his performance, which is a good thing because both him & Harley are pretty much the only 2 characters in the movie that are given a back story with some depth.

Deadshot and harley will grow feelings. It's clear Robbie and smith like working close.

Yes. Plus the rumors they hooked up before even working on focus.

The chemistry was definitely there TBH, in both cases.

I liked Smith as Deadshot. Definitely one of the winners in my book. Hope we see his Deadshot in a sequel or other DC movies.

I loved Smith's Deadshot. Hopefully whatever plans they originally had for his character gets expanded into future DC projects.

I really liked this version of Deadshot. I had no reaction to his "Y'all jokers must be crazy" line in the trailer. But after seeing the context in the movie I loved that part.

A really cool character. Hope they bring him back in one of these movies.

Will Smith was great in this even when the material let him down. Dude's a true movie star, and I hope if he returns as Deadshot, it's in a much better movie.

This was the big Willie from the 90s back in form.

Can't say I'm a fan of the movie but Will was great.

I'm not exactly surprised though, he's always been an incredibly watchable movie star.

I love how they recreated this iconic Deadshot image in his intro.

A_prime_pic_of_Deadshot.png

At first, I thought his mask was a military type helmet until I watched the movie and found out it was a soft mask. I wished he wore it more lol. Overall, I really like Smith as Deadshot. He had some great and cool scenes.

I love how they recreated this iconic Deadshot image in his intro.

A_prime_pic_of_Deadshot.png

At first, I thought his mask was a military type helmet until I watched the movie and found out it was a soft mask. I wished he wore it more lol. Overall, I really like Smith as Deadshot. He had some great and cool scenes.
I think the set pics showed that the mask in made of multiple pieces and in the movie it appears to be something that he can just slip on.
624_smith001

I think the set pics showed that the mask in made of multiple pieces and in the movie it appears to be something that he can just slip on.
624_smith001

Cool photos. Yeah, in the movie it looks like a more fancy ski mask lol, which isn't a bad thing. Since he does wear some pieces of armor throughout his body, I expected his mask would be an actual helmet.

This character was one of the highlights of the movie, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"