The Dark Knight The Evolving Map Thread

ragdus

Put a smile on that face.
Reaction score
I don't want to be a thread****e, but it's clear we need to be splicing these maps together we're getting on various sites. It'll be way easier if we dedicate an area for doing this, so here we go...

Here's the two we just got from http://www.saintswithunschurch.org

church_01.jpg

church_02.jpg

bettys house of pies is located at 1445 maloney street gotham city. You should add that.

I was thinking that too. They give us all these maps its got to be something.

I hope they use these maps in a GTA styled batman game. God that'd be incredible.

So up to this point, we have the full map of gotham from the rail site, then overlays from the bank site, also from the rail site, and now the church site.....right?

Thats correct its just, we have to combine this actual map together to find the quickest route

I have the map updated until today's church site if it helps (meaning I don't have the chuch map website on there)

that would be great if you could upload that one

wait a second, looking at the getaway thead, I've realized that my map is too small to accurately read the street names. I know there was a huge pdf map before so someone might have it. Sorry.

umm I cant make a new thread, could you guys help me out? I wanted to talk about a phone call I got, which was blocked from two guys in gotham talking about my submissions to the gotham police department.

Well, I know when I found the other maps on the rail site and added them to the map, another guy came around and applied the additions on a much larger map.....can't rememeber his name at the moment though....

SilentType is the guy who started stitching all the maps together. He started it last week. I've sent him the 3 newest pieces from today (2 Church pieces and a new Cab piece). He hasn't replied back. Hopefully he's already hard at work on the new PDF.

AzBat

I searched through ALL of the websites we found and still couldn't get the last piece of the midtown area. Does that mean there's still one site floating around we haven't found yet?

I searched through ALL of the websites we found and still couldn't get the last piece of the midtown area. Does that mean there's still one site floating around we haven't found yet?

I believe so. I've been looking for the extra piece(s) myself. I did find one thing nobody has found yet, but I'm not sure it's real helpful. It just gives us some new ATM locations, but there are are lot of repeats. It's almost like a test image they forgot to remove.

http://www.gothamnationalbank.com/imgs/loc_03.jpg

AzBat

is anyone besides me just completely floored that Nolan (with DC's involvement) essentially created the complete layout for an entire city? it just amazes me, and i really do feel that Gotham City could be a real city...

thanks SilentType! this is one awesome map, love the detail that Nolan & Co. put into it

is anyone besides me just completely floored that Nolan (with DC's involvement) essentially created the complete layout for an entire city? it just amazes me, and i really do feel that Gotham City could be a real city...

thanks SilentType! this is one awesome map, love the detail that Nolan & Co. put into it

I'm floored too, but someone else said the Art of Batman Begins evidently had the whole map, but it was so small you couldn't read it. I'm just amazed at the detail. Plus the fact they saw fit to give us a hi-res digital version of it. Still looking for Wayne Manor and Gotham PD Headquarters. :)

AzBat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"