Revenge of the Fallen The Fallen himself

I'm pretty sure one of the comics depicts Megatron worshiping what looks to be the same face as that of the robot on the teaser poster.
true. i showed pics plus anotehr poster.

its the same face.

No Fallen is a fallen transformer, very big robot. I hate all transformers, as autobots as decepticons

in Wiki article : "Director Michael Bay described him as "apocalyptic".[1] An endoskeletal robot with large tentacles, which is behind the wall painting, was hinted at being the Fallen. The body was shown on set, and its eyes are on the packaging."

I hope TF:ROTF will have an intro like the first movie where Optimus Prime narrates the Legend of "The Fallen"

I would say that Bay will do exactly the same type of intro, if you have seen his sci-fi movies it's the same type of intro where someone narrates. Probably Optimus would say something like:

"Citizens of Earth, for some time we have lived among you, hiding in plain sight, protecting against you against a threat we thought extinguished. But we were wrong, I am Optimus Prime and now our war must become yours."

I actually got that off the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen video game trailer. Also in the trailer it does reveal who is behind the Decepticon's symbol...it's the FALLEN.

No Fallen is a fallen transformer, very big robot. I hate all transformers, as autobots as decepticons

Why do you hate all Transformers? Lol.

I would say that Bay will do exactly the same type of intro, if you have seen his sci-fi movies it's the same type of intro where someone narrates. Probably Optimus would say something like:

"Citizens of Earth, for some time we have lived among you, hiding in plain sight, protecting against you against a threat we thought extinguished. But we were wrong, I am Optimus Prime and now our war must become yours."

You should bet money on that because I also think that will be his intro speech.

I actually got that off the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen video game trailer. Also in the trailer it does reveal who is behind the Decepticon's symbol...it's the FALLEN.

Hopefully this proves he is in the movie then.

he looks interesting. the toys always look deformed.
OP toys look like s.... IMO. but the movie version looks amazing.

this confirms it then.

as an optimist, i hope he looks MUCH better in the movie, cuz the toy looks kinda crappy.

Based on the toy...I won't lie, he looks pretty lame

I wonder what's the alternate form of The Fallen?

Why do you hate all Transformers? Lol.

Ah sorry it was a mistake
i meant Fallen hates all transformers :hehe: I said "I" instead of "he"

However we see Fallen on official poster so he'll be in this movie. Megatron is not the most powerful ennemy anymore :grin:

On the topic of the Fallen, what kind of ideas does everyone have about who should voice him? I'd put forward Anthony Hopkins' name for consideration.

So the fallen is an indvidual transformer? :huh:

1ypgetha2.jpg

14w6jdhyx0.jpg

attachmentsc5.jpg

30s7c40ot5.jpg

2091te1ir3.jpg

so the penis is gone? i knew that this was only some deformed toy .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"