Revenge of the Fallen The Fallen himself

I have a gut feeling that The Fallen is not in this movie, Bay is just paying us. But then again, I am most likely wrong

So the Fallen is a Decepticon named Fallen so it doesn't really mean the Decepticon's Revenge?

You guys do know that we have confirmation that the teaser poster WAS of Fallen, right?

And you DO know that they filmed The Fallen in Egypt, which is underneath a pyramid, behind a painting, right?

And the writers even said that 'Revenge of the Fallen' is meant about the Fallen, who conquered Earth while building the pyramids.

Just saying.

Doesn't mean that they weren't lying either.

So they filmed scenes to catch us off guard?

Yes, they wasted money and time to throw us off...sure.

Because we know EXACTLY what they filmed.

Sure.

Yes...

transformers-2-spy-pics

fallen2.jpg

That's Megatron?

Awesome!

Gigantic blurry pictures.

Nothing wrong with discussing the possibility.

ignoring those pictures.....just from a practical standpoint, it would be taking a step backwards for the Fallen to end up as Megatron. they have a great, new villain that isn't known to the general public and they have a great way of incorporating him into our history. not to mention, he's a fantastic setup for a third film since him and Unicron were homies.

Doesn't mean that they weren't lying either.
look. megatron died in the first movie. if he comes back then you could lie that this is not true. you lower the expectations and then you suprise them with megatron.

but..........and a big BUT: you dont lie that a new bigger villain is in the movie. this makes no sense.

You guys do know that we have confirmation that the teaser poster WAS of Fallen, right?

And you DO know that they filmed The Fallen in Egypt, which is underneath a pyramid, behind a painting, right?

And the writers even said that 'Revenge of the Fallen' is meant about the Fallen, who conquered Earth while building the pyramids.

Just saying.

that the type of info I was looking for; I knew the Poster was him but I didn't know about the Egypt stuff.

People like me only know Transformers from the TV show and Movie; so we expect Meg & Unicon to be the only 2 top Villians, someone like 'Fallen' is totally new and unexpected. Taking down Meg in the 1st movie was disappointing, but the Meg from the 1st movie didn't seem like the type that was going to run away... he was getting that all spark or everyone was going to die.

I just hope that they don't somehow make Meg and Fallen combine or something; kind of like when Dr Doom took the Surfboard in FF2.

I hope TF:ROTF will have an intro like the first movie where Optimus Prime narrates the Legend of "The Fallen"

Despite all the doubt I am 100% certain The Fallen is in this film...(hell that poster confirms it). Bay needs something to make people come back to this film and a re-hash of number one is not going to achieve that. Sure you could argue that Devastator is enough but the Fallen introduces the possibility of Unicron in number 3. While I do believe that Megs is going to be in the movie as well he will be serving the Fallen (with other intentions no doubt) and besides we wont get the Fallen till the end anyway. In the movie the Decepticons and Autobots end up in Egypt due to the Decepticons master plan...no what could that be? What is worrying for the Autobots though is the fact that Devastator is there....and Prime isn't....

Despite all the doubt I am 100% certain The Fallen is in this film...(hell that poster confirms it). Bay needs something to make people come back to this film and a re-hash of number one is not going to achieve that. Sure you could argue that Devastator is enough but the Fallen introduces the possibility of Unicron in number 3. While I do believe that Megs is going to be in the movie as well he will be serving the Fallen (with other intentions no doubt) and besides we wont get the Fallen till the end anyway. In the movie the Decepticons and Autobots end up in Egypt due to the Decepticons master plan...no what could that be? What is worrying for the Autobots though is the fact that Devastator is there....and Prime isn't....

Hahahaha it always amazes me how you transformers buff's can tell which is which just by looking at them. I never was a huge fan of transformers so everytime you guys say someone's name I have to quickly google it just to be on the same wavelength as you guys.

Hahahaha it always amazes me how you transformers buff's can tell which is which just by looking at them. I never was a huge fan of transformers so everytime you guys say someone's name I have to quickly google it just to be on the same wavelength as you guys.

Yes LOL we are very sad.

I'm pretty sure one of the comics depicts Megatron worshiping what looks to be the same face as that of the robot on the teaser poster.

Agreed with all of this.

But on a side note, what the hell are you doing with my avatar!!!!!????? :woot:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"