The Foxcatcher

I've never heard of anyone else considered other than Ledger, he joined before they even had a script I believe. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, it was probably just Carell saying he was interested in the part, and I think Robin Williams and a few others were reported as expressing the same thing. My point is I can actually buy Carrell in a role like that's evil and psychopathic like The Joker now.

See back in the day you'd see those first two names on the poster and Cannes would never come to mind. Just goes to show.

Man Michael Scott looks very creepy in this role. Should be good.

Carell looks creepy as a mother****er in this. And that was even before I read up on how this all turns out for those involved.

So Tatum is getting some praise for this as well? Maybe there's more to that kid than everyone thinks.

Am i the only one who thinks Carrell looks like John Turturro

Eh, nevermind.

I was watching some VFX featurettes yesterday on YT and watched the Devastator scene in Revenge of the Fallen and just going by the looks i thought Carell looked alot like Turturro.

I was watching some VFX featurettes yesterday on YT and watched the Devastator scene in Revenge of the Fallen and just going by the looks i thought Carell looked alot like Turturro.

Yeah, my observation didn't make sense so I deleted it.

WHAT DID THAT POOR MIRROR EVER DO TO YOU, CHANNING?! :argh:

foxcatcher-2.jpg

Is this some sort of parallel universe to show us what Michael Scott would've been like if he never met Holly?

That's the basis for this film, yes? :o

Another new trailer.

Kurt Angle talking about the incident
[YT]jV2U7SA_YuI[/YT]

Looking at the real John Dupont, Carrell looks nothing like him. Not even the hair.

but I guess we have to look past the look and at the performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"