The Further Wacky Adventures of Ghostrider87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha! His art is freakin' pimp. How could I have forgotten it?

Burgerman awaaaayyyy!
Evidently this was the picture he gave her.

stickfiguresjy9.jpg

Ok I asked Danille a friend of mine today if she really likes me. She said She thinks I'm a nice guy.
That means No.

Thoughts on me going to Barnaquilla Colombia since I am saving up for it?

I watched the E 101 hottest celebrity bodies because Sofia Vergara is one of my favorite actresses and I wanted to see the coverage she got on it. She said on her amazing looks I think that was nothing special because down in Colombia they all look like this by that I am sure she means beautiful, amazing, and extremly attractive.
I plan eat at their resteraunts, swimming, exercise, go swimming, and dance at dance clubs. I expect one of the greatest experiences of my life
I will be getting a travel book that has plenty of up to date info because it was published back in June 2006. Honest advice of where to go and still risky spots to avoid.
I am a non drama machine causer of conflict and will only usually retaliate when a person starts pushing me first, calling me names, etc. I will be learning about the language culture, and customs. I plan to go with two or three other people.
I realize that not all women are going to look exactly like Sofia but still lots on her level.

* 1 year ago

Additional Details

1 year ago
I am planning this trip to the smalles of details. I have survived ignoring a street watch dealer in Chicago so I believe I can handle this. I have had a person confirm that Colombia is beyond what you see in the movies of being crime ridden and just a ground for Coicane.

Here are the top 10 reasons I found on a website to visit Baranquilla.

Top Ten
1. The right place at the right time opportunity.
2. Best Nightlife in Colombia
3. Best looking women in Colombia.
4. These ladies desire American and European men.
5. Miss Colombia contests.
6. Tropical beaches.
7. Latin Dancing( Salsa, Merengue, Champeta, Reggae)
8. Traditional women.
9. Diving and snorkling
10. The ladies treat you like a god.
http://www.barranquillasbest.com/latina_...

1 year ago
10 More
1. 2300 pesos to the dollar.
2. Most of the women on the street look you in the eyes and smile.
3. Age differences are not important in this culture.
4. This is the largest agency in Barranquilla.
5. Best place in Colombia to find a great wife.
6. 800+ Single Latina Women.
7. This will be the best week of your life.
8. You will never want to go home.
9. Looks to good to be true, but it is.
10. Your friends back home will not believe your Barranquilla experience.
http://www.barranquillasbest.com/latina_...

I have survived ignoring a street watch dealer in Chicago so I believe I can handle this.

Look out Colombian Drug Lords.

some tell me who gr87 is or i'll hlk out.
and dont get me angry you wont like me when i'm angry.
y no me enoja que no me gusta cuando estoy enojado.

Dude is English your first language? :huh:

And Carmen isn't even all that. Her sister on the left is more attractive.

"When I gave her a picture I drew as a gift I kept winking at her."

WTF? This conjures an image of him forcing a kindergarten drawing into a baffled woman's hands while winking over and over again for no reason as if he had a sty or something.

" I asked her if she noticed she did."

...did you notice how I kept winking at you there... as I gave you that drawing...?

How the **** could she miss.

"I also said to her looking hot she didn't at first know I mean't her so I said I mean you."

Who else could he have been saying it to? Does he not look at people when he's talking to them? Is she as incapacitated as he?

Best thread in a long, long time.

Last edited:
"When I gave her a picture I drew as a gift I kept winking at her."

WTF? This conjures an image of him forcing a ****ty kindergarten drawing into a baffled woman's hands while winking over and over again for no reason as if he had a sty or something.

" I asked her if she noticed she did."

...did you notice how I kept winking at you there... as I gave you that drawing...?

How the **** could she miss.

"I also said to her looking hot she didn't at first know I mean't her so I said I mean you."

Who else could he have been saying it to? Does he not look at people when he's talking to them? Is she as incapacitated as he?

Best thread in a long, long time.

Well, he might have been looking at the menu at the time, deciding just how many wings he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"