The Gaming Lounge: Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Move-exclusive, is it?

Also, does anyone know of any good iPhone games? I got a 4th-gen iPod Touch, which can actually run many of the games available (unlike my previous 1st-gen iPod Touch), and my sister got me a few iTunes gift cards for Christmas. So I'm looking for games. I already got a few--Tale of Tales' Veritas, a Zelda-esque RPG called Across Age, Bookworm, Angry Birds, Mass Effect Galaxy, etc.--so I'm basically looking for anything like that. I'd like to avoid the adrenaline-junkie-ish shooters and stuff, since I tend to hate the awkward on-screen button controls. Adventure games or other 16-bit-esque RPGs or maybe some arcade racing games would be ideal. I just don't know where to start and iTunes' interface is a little bit horrible for browsing.

Game Dev Story.

I love the presentation....it is like playing a film, I did not expect what happens in the chapter "Time Well Spent"

all the crap you do and

you get 6 YEARS for stealing gas ration stamps??? seriously??

I didn't play the original, so I know nothing about it...I know the city was called Lost Haven or something like that

I know it came out back in 2001/2002 and was a PC game

Well, when you get to this bit, it's the death of the main character from the first game.

[YT]upUUHrItjoM&feature=related[/YT]

[YT]cUfVBjJyM9w[/YT]

Edit: First clip jumped into Mafia 2, changed link.

Last edited:
I was cleaning out my closet and saw Age of Empires III. I assume there's no chance IV will ever get made, right?

Robot Entertainment (which is lead by former Ensemble dudes) is making Age of Empires Online, which looks kind of cool.

But a proper Age of Empires IV? Probably not. As much as I love the series, I don't think I would want another like that anyway.

That's a shame since AoE IV would likely have been set in time periods I find interesting.

And it would also probably bear little resemblance to its predecessors. :funny:

Meh, the only AoE game I really liked was Age of Mythology. AoE II was kind of dated when I played it and I found AoE III boring.

Just picked up Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, it's actually not bad, they fixed a few issues that plagued the first game, mainly the targeting. I'm having a blast with it.

its a very short game, and very little variety in levels

i got ya, I purchased the first SWFU game back in 08, so I said eh what tha hell and decided to give this one a whirl, I'm not the biggest SW fan out there, but this game does offer a few cheap laughs here and there.

Are you still playing Mafia 2??? :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back