The Godfather for 360....buy it or I'll break your knees :angry:

Gammy79 said:
7.9 at IGN.
Seems low, but it's mostly because of the graphics...while it looks better, it still is a shinier, glossier version of the last-gen versions.

Gameplay? That's where it's at!

8.0 Presentation
The opening scenes are some of the game's best, but it careens downhill from there.The 360 version explains the game's systems better than before.

6.5 Graphics
Like the Bond games, EA's artists did an excellent job on a few of the key actors' faces. Explosions and fire are exceptionally well done in this version, but it still looks like a current-gen upgrade

7.0 Sound
The Godfather theme song works beautifully. It's just good. The added music is very canned and sounds a little like Bond music. The major stars' voice-acting is top-notch, from Brando on down.

8.0 Gameplay
The engaging "Respect" system and RPG-light elements work right. The working mechanics have trouble spots and the take-over business is addicting as hell. The newly added Crew element is a big help.

9.0 Lasting Appeal
This offline, single-player game took me 30 hours to beat, and I hadn't taken over the whole city. With the newly added missions it's still a 40-50 hour game.

7 ON SOUND IS BULLS**T......IT'S BETTER THAN MOST ACTION GAMES. :down

AND REGARDLESS OF THE FACT IT'S A PORT, IT DESERVES A BETTER OVERALL SCORE; 'HITMAN:BM' GOT BETTER SCORES, AND IT WAS A FAR SH**TIER PORT, AND NOWHERE NEAR AS BIG. :o

THWIP* said:

AND REGARDLESS OF THE FACT IT'S A PORT, IT DESERVES A BETTER OVERALL SCORE; 'HITMAN:BM' GOT BETTER SCORES, AND IT WAS A FAR SH**TIER PORT, AND NOWHERE NEAR AS BIG. :o

You tell 'em! :mad:

Hitman still rules, you :o

sopranos_video_game.gif

You do know The Sopranos is next.

THWIP* said:

But Hitman is amazing. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"