The Golden Compass

Xn0o0cl3

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone else thinking that it's going to be really stripped down from the book? I mean, you can only put so much anti-church stuff in a major motion picture...

I know nothing about the book but the movie looks ok..

Anyone else thinking that it's going to be really stripped down from the book? I mean, you can only put so much anti-church stuff in a major motion picture...

you are a *****e. you should be able to put as much as you want... and there must be a thread for this movie. closed.

Welcome to the Hype, there's already a thread for the movie.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=245183

you are a *****e. you should be able to put as much as you want... and there must be a thread for this movie. closed.

No need to call him that, he probably didn't know.

Yeaaa didn't read that "News" part of the title the first time i saw it...

And that just wasn't necessary :[. Also, no, you can't put however much of stuff like that into a major mainstream production. You should be able to, but I mean the controversy would be so huge as to ruin the careers of those making it, which was my initial concern...although, yea, it's already in the existing thread sooo excuse the nubity.

We get talking bears, animals spirits, flying witches, flying cowboys, riverfolk, and a group that looks like Tartars. How much anti-church do you read in that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"