The Hard Corps.

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
:) hey, a new Jean Claude Van Damme movie hits DVD on August 15th. It's about Jean-Claude will be playing a Combat Vet who's just spent the last 3 years fighting in Afghainstan and Iraq, who is hired to be a bodyguard to a former World Heavyweight Boxing champ to protect him and his family against a Rap Music Mogul. He sets up a team called ''The Hard Corps'', complications arise when the boxer suspects that his sister may be in love with the bodyguard.(credit imdb.com)

The movie reunites Van Damme with Director/Writer Sheldon Lettich (Bloodsport, Rambo III, Lionheart, Double Impact). The movie comes out on DVD August 15th.

http://hardcorpsmovie.info/

The teaser trailer is up on the website. Also, everything has been added to the site. Fan Art, Triva, etc.

DVD? I thought this would be in theaters.

There was talk of it getting a limited release and it had a test screening. I guess SIC (Second In Command) pitiful DVD rentals killed that option.

That was only a rumor. I think DMX was autually gonna be in it at one point.

EDIT-- Have added the unofficial website for the movie. The new DVD cover is up on the page.

I remember a time when Van Damme was good

I see nothing wrong with the trailer, other than the fact it is too short. List the good and bad you saw in the trailer?

Good-- Good production values, lots of action, nice music.

Bad-- Too short.

Van Damme has about 2 films i enjoyed completely:

Kickboxer and bloodsport rules. Death Warrant couldve been much better. That was a cool concept to put an undercover cop in a corrupt prison. Maybe someone else can do it better.

XCharlieX said:
Van Damme has about 2 films i enjoyed completely:

Kickboxer and bloodsport rules. Death Warrant couldve been much better. That was a cool concept to put an undercover cop in a corrupt prison. Maybe someone else can do it better.

:p Vin Diesel or Paul Walker.

lol maybe someone classier at the helm too. Perhaps they wasted the idea. O well. Van Damme wasnt the issue imo there. It was the unfolding plot that was very blah and the main villain that cant take van damme for nothing. The execution was amateurish mostly.

enterthemadness said:
I see nothing wrong with the trailer, other than the fact it is too short. List the good and bad you saw in the trailer?

Good-- Good production values, lots of action, nice music.

Bad-- Too short.

Good-nothing

Bad-awful cheesy looking character stereotypes,crap TV action and stupid plot

I don't mind crap like the Transporter if the action is at least good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"