• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Have You Ever Been Banned Thread

Green Goblin 1964

Superhero
Reaction score
Well have you ever been banned? Why? And who banned you(if your aloud to say so):woot:

Have fun:oldrazz:

Nope, at least, not yet.
*waiting for a mod to come in, quote me, and put big ban sticker in the reply*

I've never been banned but have been warned from making fun of this one chick from a completely different website......knowing me it's not hard to believe I did...hehe

It was Dew K. Mosie who warned me....but I'm good now....hehe...*Runs*

Not that I know of...

(I did have an account before this one....I forgot the password...and the username :p)

I've only been talked to once on The Hype. I remember it vividly...Morg said..."Stop Baiting" That is it.

Not that I know of...

(I did have an account before this one....I forgot the password...and the username :p)

a mod could had helped you :oldrazz:

Never been banned myself. I don't think I've even so much as been in the ban area, I'm usually a good boy. :o

I was put on thread suspension for a while. Couldn't make topics for a couple of months.

Never Been Banned.

Starring Drew Bannymore.

I'm banned from my high school...... is that relatable?

I remember once Dew change my sig because it was too large... I don't think I've done anything close to ban worthy though.

I miss HollyGoodhead. She was hilarious :(

Never banned, but i forgot my password to an old name that i stopped using for a couple months.

I got banned for posting the Alex Ross painting of Uncle Sam flipping the bird.

i've been nearly banned several times.

i've had many warnings.

but never actually been banned.

haha. the mods have nothing on me. :o

Yes. And it was complete bs.

Not even a warning.

I never got one warning, but if I did ever get banned, I'd be pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"