The Heath Ledger Movie Appreciation Thread

oh god... this is getting ridiculous. sure, it's sad he died, regardless of whether or not it was suicide or if he had a drug problem.

but if any of you tell me you would give a crap that he was dead if he wasn't playing the joker in the new batman movie, you're lying. simple as that.

all of this fake sympathy, condolences, and "i was a fan before the dark knight" is getting on my nerves, to be honest.

this thread is for praising this mans career. so please, no mournful posts, no flaming....just CELEBRATION!

:whatever:

hmmm... candy was also good

Yeah, I hated Brothers Grimm, but I don't blame the actors for that, because I like Heath, Matt, Monica, and Peter Stormare. I also love Terry Gilliam, so I don't know who I should blame that film on. I thought it was horrible. But some people love it, so maybe I'm the one with the problem.

Did you like him in the brothers grim?

Haven't seen it.

I was watching BBM tonight, what an amazing performance. From the way he carried himself and the mannerisms, to the completely new voice such a great portrayal.

hmmm... candy was also good

Candy was amazing, I got that as a Christmas present this past year. I think it's one of his best performances, although highly depressing...

I wasen't a huge Ledger fan before he died. But, I enjoyed his work. Brokeback Mountain being the best.

The only movie of his I own is Lords Of Dogtown which a good movie. Never seen Brokeback Mountain

The only movie of his I own is Lords Of Dogtown which a good movie. Never seen Brokeback Mountain

It's one of those films that most people, males especially are aprehensive about seeing. I would suggest it, it is a beautiful film.

It's one of those films that most people, males especially are aprehensive about seeing. I would suggest it, it is a beautiful film.

The Gay stuff doesn't really bother me. I've read Brett Easton Ellis novels.
I'm just really not intrested in Romance movies be they gay or straight.
The only Ang Lee films I liked are Ice Strom and Ride with THe Devil.

oh god... this is getting ridiculous. sure, it's sad he died, regardless of whether or not it was suicide or if he had a drug problem.

but if any of you tell me you would give a crap that he was dead if he wasn't playing the joker in the new batman movie, you're lying. simple as that.

all of this fake sympathy, condolences, and "i was a fan before the dark knight" is getting on my nerves, to be honest.

I have been crying for days. Tears don't lie so you can **** off for thinking that everyone on this site is shallow. I loved the man's work in general, he was a true artist and i really got to discover what he is all about during TDK production and it made me love him even more. Anyways there are alot of actors that I like for only one or two roles and would be ridiculously saddened if they died regardless if I like their other work. So **** ur negativity spreading when what we really need is love.

I can't find Candy anywhere on DVD, t'is a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"