The Hip Hop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Cudi just "retire" from hip hop? He says he has no passion for rapping and is starting a rock band?

She goes in sometimes, and I really find her hot.

That new Cudi album is a disappointment, beats are awesome but Cudi has fallen way down.

I'm likin' this guy Yelawolf a whole lot right now.

[YT]KP7xE7lmrA8[/YT]

[YT]17ffGCqEwUc[/YT]

For some reason I like Love the Way You Lie Pt 2 more than I like Pt 1

ITs basically the same just from Rihanna's perspective.

IMO: Rihanna's singing is better, Em's 1 verse is better than the ones on Pt1.

Hip hop's most recent beef:

screenshot20101103at348.png

LOL

Hip hop's most recent beef:

screenshot20101103at348.png

LOL

I heard about that on the radio this morning. Jay's response to Hammer's beef was something like, 'I had some really nice things to say about him in my book, so he's about to feel real stupid.' Not an exact quote, but something like that.

I heard about that on the radio this morning. Jay's response to Hammer's beef was something like, 'I had some really nice things to say about him in my book, so he's about to feel real stupid.' Not an exact quote, but something like that.

Hammer should already feel stupid.

Read this review on Kanye's new album. Rolling Stone gave it 5 stars, and AllHipHop.com gave it a pretty good review too. Only two I've come across so far.

Do you all think it's going to be good? Though, we've heard most of it off his GOOD Friday's releases. Power, Monster, So Appalled - I'm kind of burned out on these tracks I've played them so much. Power didn't really last long for me, I think the remix is waaaay better.

I cannot stop listening to Dark Fantasy. Probably one of new favorite Kanye tracks. The rest of the album is :/

The album is pretty amazing. My favorite tracks, Runaway and All Of The Lights.

Yeah, I listened to All of The Lights a few times last night :up:. The song is begging to be dubstep'd though.

Surprise surprise, my least favorite track is the one w/ John Legend. Will R&B go away or get good again already, jeez :whatever:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"