Justice League The Home Release Thread - Hopes & possible fears

I got the digipak set from Target today.

I noticed that WB removed RatPac-Dune Entertainment's logo from the home video release. While the film still has RatPac on its copyright notice on the end credits (and packaging), Access Entertainment's logo replaces the RatPac one on the film's opening. And during the opening credits, it now says "in association with Access Entertainment and Dune Entertainment" instead of "in association with RatPac-Dune Entertainment."

I think they may have also altered the timing of the opening credits due to that change.

Honestly the 4k box should've had the Alex Ross inspired cover or the Jim Lee art work on it given how much I had to pay for it.

Sell it on eBay, I'm sure a few international collectors will be happy to take it off your hands. But first make sure they still have the steelbook at Best Buy. Online they were all sold out but when I went in store on Tuesday they had a good bunch of them.

Sell it on eBay, I'm sure a few international collectors will be happy to take it off your hands. But first make sure they still have the steelbook at Best Buy. Online they were all sold out but when I went in store on Tuesday they had a good bunch of them.

I'm in the US NOVA/DC. I'm sure there are still copies left in the store.

I would still recommend checking their stock level on the website and reserving if you can. Better safe than sorry. :)

o5rddz.jpg

I hate you guys! Now i'm tempted to buy 3 movies again just to have ANOTHER steelbook design for each of them.

tenor.gif

I hate you guys! Now i'm tempted to buy 3 movies again just to have ANOTHER steelbook design for each of them.

tenor.gif

That's what I had to do. However it is now impossible to find the WW one unless you plan on paying $50 on ebay.

Oh I already have that one since day one. I'm referring to MOS, BvS and SS, all of which I have the Canadian exclusive Best Buy steelbooks already. Then they came out with those, bastards.

I got the digibook since I have them for the rest of the DCEU sans MoS (which haunts me to this day)

Hey guys,

Do you know if there is a version (US or outside US) with statue/figure included?

I bought the german version of MOS, and the Amazon exclusives for: BVS, SS, WW. All of them came with a statue.

Thanks in advance!

Well, I purchased the HMV exclusive steelbook on blu-ray.

I'll just leave this here....

Last edited:
I did not expect that.
I don't want to get my hopes up unnecessarily, but wouldn't that be an argument for releasing some kind of extended cut?

Didn't some article in HR (or some other trade, I forget which.. ) say that if the JL - Blurays/DVD's sell well, chances of getting Extended Cut may increase ?

Edit: They could technically speaking still release the Extended Cut on their new streaming service so as to cut down on the costs of actually publishing Blurays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"