The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises - Home Video (Blu-Ray/DVD) Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doubledipping. I'm sure some of you will, too.

Honestly, I may end up never buying the Ultimate Edition. :o

I'm buying the initial release for the cheapest price, and sticking with it.

In regards to Ultraviolet..

If you go Ultraviolet through Flixster you will be required to download the flixster app onto your device. (for itunes get the flixster app etc). Once you have the app on your device and/or desktop you treat it as you would itunes....the app lets you stream the movies you own or download them outright.
Once downloaded streaming will not be required...

the stink of the issue is having to make accounts for flixster and ultraviolet and having to launch their stupid app to access your movie.

Or download handbrake and another program. Extract the main video from the DVD

3 hours later you have a copy on your computer

I am just dreaming to see an Ultimate Collector's Edition inspired on this:

4017677909_64974791f4_z.jpg

But seeming like the Bat from the this scene from TDKR:

TDKR_TheBat.jpg

I am going to ordered the steelbook from best buy and I'll end up double dipping once the ultimate edition comes out hopefully it will have something worthwhile.

I can't even begin to imagine how many versions I'm going to wind up purchasing.

Previous versions = X'mas/B-day presents for friends :dry:

I will purchase the Broken Cowl Edition on Blu Ray, if it is released in stores such as Fry's or Best Buy; anywhere.

I will need BB on Blu Ray however, so I'm waiting out for a good Trilogy set to come out; so I shall await the reviews of you guys and determine that better of the Trilogy Set that is coming out, and then one that will be released later next year.

I still haven't preordered yet. are we getting anything new? If not I will wait until December 3rd.

I'm such a huge fan of the series, I'm buying everything I can of this final dvd/blueray release. Kind of sad that back when Batman Begins and The Dark Knight came out that I didn't get more of the collectors stuff.

Run time of the 17 making of featurettes

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - DEMOLISHING A CITY STREET [Additional Material]
Runtime: 4m 1s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - SHADOWS AND LIGHT IN LARGE FORMAT [Additional Material]
Runtime: 5m 18s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - RACE TO THE REACTOR [Additional Material]
Runtime: 7m 29s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - THE PROLOGUE: HIGH-ALTITUDE HIJACKING [Additional Material]
Runtime: 7m 29s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - THE END OF A LEGEND [Additional Material]
Runtime: 8m 38s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - THE JOURNEY OF BRUCE WAYNE [Additional Material THE BATMOBILE]
Runtime: 8m 27s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - THE BAT [Additional Material]
Runtime: 10m 37s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - THE CHANT [Additional Material]
Runtime: 5m 2s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - ARMORY ACCEPTED [Additional Material]
Runtime: 3m 7s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - WAR ON WALL STREET [Additional Material]
Runtime: 6m 21s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - A GIRL'S GOTTA EAT [Additional Material]
Runtime: 8m 59s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - GAMEDAY DESTRUCTION [Additional Material]
Runtime: 6m 23s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - GOTHAM'S RECKONING [Additional Material]
Runtime: 9m 36s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - BATMAN VS. BANE [Additional Material]
Runtime: 5m 48s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - BENEATH GOTHAM [Additional Material]
Runtime: 2m 23s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - RETURN TO THE BATCAVE [Additional Material]
Runtime: 3m 24s

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - THE PIT [Additional Material]
Runtime: 2m 52s

Anyone know if the Blu Rays that come in the Triology box set are the same as the inidividual releases? Meaning, does the TDKR Blu Ray contain all the same extras? I ask bc it says it is only 2 disc in the triology while the single relase is 3.

Isn't one of the discs on the single release the DVD of the film?

Anyone know if the Blu Rays that come in the Triology box set are the same as the inidividual releases? Meaning, does the TDKR Blu Ray contain all the same extras? I ask bc it says it is only 2 disc in the triology while the single relase is 3.

Yeah the trilogy box set that's being released this year are the same. However, next year's trilogy box set will feature new extras.

The box set comes with all the bonus features discs (All BB SF are on the one disc).

USA-Edition-TDKR-Trilogy.jpg

TDKR contains the two Blu-ray discs, the DVD disc and the UV is a leaflet you get with the BD!

why cant they switch the art with the DVD version, which looks much much better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"